Mary Jane is in the news

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I think it is a tactic to get more dems out to vote to gain control of the senate and dethrown Mitch. Mitch should have never said anything if he is worried about losing control.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The heart of the bill is right here: "The bill would also provide protections prohibiting denial of federal benefits based on use, possession or conviction for a marijuana offense". In plain English, you can smoke your dope and still collect your welfare benefits. It is the wet dream of every true Democrat to be able to lay around Mom's house playing video games, smoking dope, and getting paid for it by Uncle Sugar. Welcome to the brave new world.
Or lose your VA benefits. Many veterans would like to use it for pain management and PTSD.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pols pushing this bill are Dem-o-rats. Think they give a crap about veterans? The bill's sponsors are talking about racial justice and communities of color and economically disadvantaged groups, but they are not talking about vets, now or ever.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or lose your VA benefits. Many veterans would like to use it for pain management and PTSD.
Just this morning I was listening to a veteran on a podcast talking about smoking pot every day because it is just as effective as and has none of the side effects of the drugs prescribed by the VA for his condition (which he didn't specify).

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the more important part of that is that you won't be denied your 2a rights just because you choose to smoke a plant instead of get lit up with a gallon of whiskey.

Yep, it's like people don't realize the social impact of alcohol relative to weed.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oregon: Oregon overwhelmingly passes measure that decriminalizes use of small amounts of hard drugs like heroin and cocaine by overwhelmingly passing Measure 110 on Tuesday. The measure received funding from many out-of-state donors, including Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Probably Bloomberg, China and Iran as well (sarcasm). That will make upstanding citizens of a lot of people. I do not have kind regards toward Zuckerberg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom