Mean hateful parents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad called me an idiot and one day said everything I worked on I broke. He was mean 90% of the time.
That day I had the trash can in the garage and I proceed to toss all the stuff I had worked on into the trash can.
But I made sure it was broke before I tossed it all in there..All my fishing rods I had fixed I snapped in many pieces and all the reels I had fixed I smashed onto the concrete in front of him and said these must be broken also.

He said you are blowing all this out of proportion!
Ya think!
I hacked my tackle box with a machete and tossed it also right into the can.
Told him I never wanted to fish or hunt or do anything with him again.
I am done with you I told him.

All this happened because my sisters 10 speed bike back wheel was wobbling I had a spoke tightened and Knew by experience you could tighten the spokes on different places in the rim and basically make the rim straight I had it perfect!!

He was going to take it to AL's bikes to have it done..I thought I did good fixing it ..I think I was 13 at the time.
I got an ass chewing for fixing it.
Heck I fixed it.

Found a shirt a button up one on the lake shore at Eufaulla i walked back to camp and asked my dad if it was his Nope not his.
He said take it to the truck and put it in the back of the camper.
As I was walking towards the camper my dads cousin was walking past me and I asked if the shirt was his and I held it up so he could look at it.
Next thing i know my dad runs up on me and grabs me by the throat and begins choking me out..As I am being moved backwards and running out of air I hear sticks and stuff under my feet crunching very loud and things are slowing down like a slow motion movie.

Blackout!
I wake up and my sisters and mother and dad are at a picknick table 30 feet away all enjoying lunch.
What the heck. How long was I laying on the ground choked out and NO one cared.
Messed up parents for sure.
The entire lot of them.
Could be why I always stuck up for the little guy. I was 4' 11" all through 9th grade.

For all you new parents Do NOT be cruel in your words or actions.
Most children may not be as tolerant as I am. Believe me this choking out happened a few times along with other BS and I wanted to burn the house down with them in it. I had it all figured out too for NO escape.

But alas I'm a nice guy.
:)
Got any hateful parent stories to share..After all this is a stupid stuff section.
I will share one not so grim later :)

Maybe we or someone can learn from it.

That SUCKS big time, I'm very grateful that I was nurtured as a kid and spoiled as much as a middle class could be.. More or less I grew up like Beaver Cleaver in the country.. My childhood was wonderful and both my parents were awesome.. I'd bet $$ that my 2 kids would say the same.. That's not to say I never sported any blisters on my ass.. I once stole some of his cigs and would NOT own up to it.. He made numerous trips to my room and beat my bottom, I think he quit when skin came off.. LOL..But then there was no drugs/alcohol involved in either instance.. I'm basically a nice guy but called an A-hole rather often enough, I think it's because I call it like I see it..

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That SUCKS big time, I'm very grateful that I was nurtured as a kid and spoiled as much as a middle class could be.. More or less I grew up like Beaver Cleaver in the country.. My childhood was wonderful and both my parents were awesome.. I'd bet $$ that my 2 kids would say the same.. That's not to say I never sported any blisters on my ass.. I once stole some of his cigs and would NOT own up to it.. He made numerous trips to my room and beat my bottom, I think he quit when skin came off.. LOL..But then there was no drugs/alcohol involved in either instance.. I'm basically a nice guy but called an A-hole rather often enough, I think it's because I call it like I see it..

Sounds like me. I think that the world as a whole isn't ready for the truth...….they can't handle the truth!

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parents can be tough. Being a parent can be tough. I often think about NASB - Colossians 3:21 - Fathers, do not exasperate your children, so that they will not lose heart. Some other translations say "do not embitter". As a parent you have to think about those words that come out of your mouth - they can do huge good or they can do huge bad.

In the end, sometimes with parents, all you are left with is trying to honor them only to the extent that their difficulty allows you to. That might be very minimal depending the situation.

It is easier said that done, but sometimes you have to utterly reject the teaching and opinion of your own parents - when you know they are in the wrong. It is hard not to internalize things like this, but it really is their failure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom