Metro Teacher Suspected Of Possessing Meth At School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of things will test positive for meth ingredients,,Sinus meds,cough and cold meds. There are even some natural ingredents that will test positive for meth ingredients....

. I guess the Union had something to do with that too, way to jump to conclusions without all the Facts.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a big pro-union guy, ok I'm pretty anti-union, but, yeah, I think we're jumping to some big conclusions based on very little info. There's a million ways someone could get traces of meth on something, and it could be that's what made her sick.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of things will test positive for meth ingredients,,Sinus meds,cough and cold meds. There are even some natural ingredents that will test positive for meth ingredients....

. I guess the Union had something to do with that too, way to jump to conclusions without all the Facts.

If I'm not mistaken the routine field tests only test positive for a secondary "amine".

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought eyeballing was the new teen fad to achieve drunkenness more quickly. But, from what I hear it doesn't actually work. I like being able to see so I try to avoid chemicals nears me eyes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom