Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^No truer statement has ever been uttered on this site.

If I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

Get a new schtick... That's what I do and I am a million times better. I will give you credit for catching up ridge in your troll. So, a slight doffing of the hat.

Troll? What troll? We can't just say really dumb things and then when we get called on them be all like LOL I WUZ JUST TROLLIN' DON'T REALLY THINK THAT LOL.

As a troll, that's an insult to the artistry and dedication entailed in our noble pursuit.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Troll? What troll? We can't just say really dumb things and then when we get called on them be all like LOL I WUZ JUST TROLLIN' DON'T REALLY THINK THAT LOL.

Truth.

On the video...

Oh... and the FHP Trooper needs to re-take LEDT as her driving was as bad, if not worse than the the MPD officer.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to know what those three officers did that pissed their chief off so bad that they got stuck driving those. Whatever it was, I never wanna do that! :(

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
isnt that blue car in your avatar a LE Car? I thought you would have appreciated those cars. BTW you shouldn't be so hard on stan he loves his le car

I want to know what those three officers did that pissed their chief off so bad that they got stuck driving those. Whatever it was, I never wanna do that! :(

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct sir. I would hate to work with that lady, is there no brotherhood in police work anymore? I mean jeez you don't have to handcuff him especially if you have verified he is a le. She has some big balls to give him a ticket to, I would hope his fop rep fights it. Its a nationwide thing as well, down in AZ i have seen Phoenix PD speeding up to pull over someone on the freeway only to have a Hi Po pull over the Phoenix PD officer. Its ridiculous what some people will do to try and be super cop.

By "brotherhood" you are referring to special consideration because he is a LE? if so you are part of the disease that is society, it is egregious to think you or and LE is above the law, he should have had the pursuing officer stick a gun in his nose, see how it feels to be intimidated by those with a duty to "serve" and "protect". The only thing LE Serve and Protect is the special interests of the rich and powerful, to keep the sheep in line and the machine running, every single law other than 1.Committing murder, 2. Defrauding Corporate or Government entities., 3. Committing acts of treason, are beyond the scope of MAN to uphold, they are unjust, and illegal, the day you "free" americans wake up and smell that truth is the day we start winning the war against imperialism.

Latest posts

Top Bottom