Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we have a self admitted troll who has admitted that he purposefully took an opposing stance to create a problem. Nice. And I'm sorry but "Being a cop here is actually fun I bet since you don't have to worry so much about lots of gangs, cartels and serious violence." You have got to be kidding me right? I'm sure MB just kicks back at the local donut shop and keeps his single bullet in his front pocket shirt right? I'm sorry but you are being ridiculous. You need to change your smug yankee attitude and realize you know absolutely nothing about what it is to be in law enforcement because even the little bit you think you gleened and have romantacized about is no where near what it truly is.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we have a self admitted troll who has admitted that he purposefully took an opposing stance to create a problem. Nice. And I'm sorry but "Being a cop here is actually fun I bet since you don't have to worry so much about lots of gangs, cartels and serious violence." You have got to be kidding me right? I'm sure MB just kicks back at the local donut shop and keeps his single bullet in his front pocket shirt right? I'm sorry but you are being ridiculous. You need to change your smug yankee attitude and realize you know absolutely nothing about what it is to be in law enforcement because even the little bit you think you gleened and have romantacized about is no where near what it truly is.
Whoa whoa whoa. Back the train up. I never alluded to anything you said. I am not romanticizing or have a smug yankee attitude, I have lived here far too long for one of those but its a lot better here for leo than anywhere else i have seen. Yeah they deal with stuff but to say violence here is at the same levels as border states is preposterous. I know its not mayberry but its not east saint louis either. I know alot about what it is to be in law enforcement i only have a degree to tell me so and a background and history to back it up as well. Don't talk out of your a$$ unless you know the facts please. You are just proving my point about getting all bent out of shape. Lighten up man, if you don't think its funny say so and leave it at that.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you're kidding.How about a big shield(or seal) on the sides of the patrol car that say..City of Miami Police Department...dial 911 for emergency.....to serve and protect..etc.Yeah that warrants more respect and expectation of excellence from the community than Mazzios or Melody Ice Cream.

Thats subjective... See my real reason for thinking the fuzz is all corrupt is that I was set up in an illegal Flinstones chewables sting. Gott Durned copper throat punched me (which I why I am a silent mouthed punk azz), stole my chewables and made up some bogus male on male prostitution charges when everyone knows I give it out for free.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you obviously believe that the scorn of my fellow officers/superiors is meaningless in such a situation, as evidenced by your posts, I propose this to demonstrate that I do indeed possess a sense of humor and wit to match:

I am confident I can find a similar case of a Tulsa Police Officer who resigned in the face of being terminated and having to face the scorn of his superiors and loss of his job for driving in a similar fashion in a police car while off duty.
MB,

Couldn't one argue that said officer only resigned so as to not be saddled with a termination explanation at his next job interview? It would sound much better to simply say I resigned and make up your own reason for doing so. I don't doubt or question that you take your repsonsiblity seriously or your regard for your standing with your superiors and those in the LEO community. I think for this reason, you would never be caught driving in traffic at 120mph, off duty in a patrol car, ignoring the lights and sirens behind you for over 10 minutes and then eventually pulling over to the left shoulder. I understand your explanation of why you would have handled it differently and I don't have a problem with it. However, I think assuming this joker takes his job and his standing with his superious half as seriously as you would is giving him way too much credit.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MB,

Couldn't one argue that said officer only resigned so as to not be saddled with a termination explanation at his next job interview? It would sound much better to simply say I resigned and make up your own reason for doing so. I don't doubt or question that you take your repsonsiblity seriously or your regard for your standing with your superiors and those in the LEO community. I think for this reason, you would never be caught driving in traffic at 120mph, off duty in a patrol car, ignoring the lights and sirens behind you for over 10 minutes and then eventually pulling over to the left shoulder. I understand your explanation of why you would have handled it differently and I don't have a problem with it. However, I think assuming this joker takes his job and his standing with his superious half as seriously as you would is giving him way too much credit.

I think we're past taking this seriously now.

We've moved on to the prosecution and subsequent conviction of WhiteyMacD for the crimes of Bitchitude and Spreading Butthurt.

Michael Brown

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I am saying is that I dont like public restrooms. And if Im on the street and gotta take a pewp... Im Code 1ing at 150mph to get back to my house where I am not all worried about splashback or seat herpes.

Just sayin'... I mean besides... the brotherhood has my back.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I am saying is that I dont like public restrooms. And if Im on the street and gotta take a pewp... Im Code 1ing at 150mph to get back to my house where I am not all worried about splashback or seat herpes.

Just sayin'... I mean besides... the brotherhood has my back.

No, the brotherhood does not have your back. Now while they would cuff and stuff anyone else, haul them downtown and throw the book at them, because you are part of the brotherhood, you should know better and should be held to a higher standard. So they will do something that is much worse to you for your egregious actions. They are gonna...

wait for it...

TALK TO YOUR BOSS!

Oh, the humanity!!!!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, the brotherhood does not have your back. Now while they would cuff and stuff anyone else, haul them downtown and throw the book at them, because you are part of the brotherhood, you should know better and should be held to a higher standard. So they will do something that is much worse to you for your egregious actions. They are gonna...wait for it...talk to your boss. Oh, the humanity!!!!

Yeah, but I had to pewp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom