Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, the brotherhood does not have your back. Now while they would cuff and stuff anyone else, haul them downtown and throw the book at them, because you are part of the brotherhood, you should know better and should be held to a higher standard. So they will do something that is much worse to you for your egregious actions. They are gonna...

wait for it...

TALK TO YOUR BOSS!

Oh, the humanity!!!!

See Whitey, you've spread butthurt so far it's catching everywhere!

Michael Brown

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I am saying is that I dont like public restrooms. And if Im on the street and gotta take a pewp... Im Code 1ing at 150mph to get back to my house where I am not all worried about splashback or seat herpes.

Just sayin'... I mean besides... the brotherhood has my back.

OMG Whitey this had me dying laughing. Splashback is part of the harsh reality of public bathroom pewping.

I rarely ever get caught having to take a pewp in public (maybe once or twice a year at most) but I found a solution to splashback. Put a couple bountiful handfuls of toilet paper in the landing zone and it will break the fall of the cargo.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I really want to be in on this thread. However, I can't pick a side. I can't be on fatmax's side as his obsession of pizza delivery boys and on a side note steve you don't even own a vehicle that can speed.
Also, I can't be on Michael browns side as he always calls me terrible and tries to get me in fights and well he is a cop. I also can't be on ridgehunters side cause he is always making unwanted advances at me.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GForce89 said:
Kid i think not. Jesus you guys are riled up easy here. Lighten up frances. Yeah i was trolling, its fun to take the exact opposite stance on something to see where others truly stand. Especially here, Guess you guys dont remember when i first started on here and did it with obama and liberals. That kind of stuff really does happen alot more than you would think, yeah my dad and uncle told me alot of that stuff because they investigated alot of it. My uncle was a balto detective for years. Numerous times he was berated from cops like i was talking about for investigating a fellow brother. Being a cop here is actually fun I bet since you don't have to worry so much about lots of gangs, cartels and serious violence. I havent gone to cleet yet but i can already tell how tight the departments bums are from everyones posts about how the lady was in the right. The guy was a complete moron for doing that in his squad car, should be lucky if his lt or sgt's don't baton him. MB is dead on about serpico though he did it all because he wanted to get to detective. Like i told you before Ridgehunter we are so close in thought and mind it is scary.

Get a new schtick... That's what I do and I am a million times better. I will give you credit for catching up ridge in your troll. So, a slight doffing of the hat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom