Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do you draw the line at? I can see maybe the lines getting skewed if it is in the best interest of the officer or public safety, like saying you arent sure you didnt see, keeping your mouth shut about entrapment, etc. If this guy were beating his wife, should brotherhood be considered? If he was dumping a body in a dumpster should a brother look away?

I thought about that after i posted that. I should of clarified what i meant. I am not talking about protecting a fellow officer for domestic a&b because i don't care who you are on that one you should never hit a woman unless it is absolutely necessary for your safety. I guess it would all depend on who he was dumping in the dumpster. If it was someone he shot because he thought they pulled a weapon on him but didnt have one then i would make him stop and plead his case because it would be in his best interest. If it was someone who raped or murdered his daughter/son/wife then i would probably look the other way.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel that it would be innaccurate as I cannot create noise over the interwebz and in real life am mute.

So technically, a silent mouthed punk ass.

OSA Summons:

WhiteyMacD is hereby summoned to the OSA Court of Public Opinion on the charge of Bitchitude.

Stand by for his trial thread.........:rubhands:

Michael Brown

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i100.photobucket.com_albums_m3_jrholaday_its_a_trap.jpg

If Been sees this pic, the thread will take a serious detour.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I felt like I just watched the old Bugs Bunny cartoon when he challenges the other character to a duel and proceeded to slap him with his white glove. lol

(im hoping no one gets butt hurt, it always ruins the good fun)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was correct tod. More LEO's die of vehicle accidents than anyone else. Why don't you stop calling people assclowns and read. I come from a long line of police and i grew up mainly in baltimore and phoenix where cops don't do crap like this to other cops. Guess this state is only good for football and not even that good for gun laws because all i have seen here is alot of talk from people who don't know half the stuff that goes on in leo work or in the real world. I guess when your leo job is to get farmer fran out of his tractor because he was too drunk to drive then you wouldn't know what real corruption is. This stuff around here is laughable at best, I would never be a cop in this state unless it was maybe OKC or Tulsa. It would be too boring anywhere else. Trust me the way i used brotherhood was not in a corruption sort because you wouldn't even get sent anywhere near a courthouse on something like that if you have a good union. I have seen numerous leo's walk for stuff way worse than that some of them even got a promo. My dad and his brother both were good cops never got involved in corruption or anything sketchy but i guarantee you they would back any of their brothers up if they did. Is it wrong yeah sometimes but sometimes the job won't get done right with our crappy government. Oh by the way i can say this because i refuse to work for anyone who has the nerve to check online forums or websites before hiring someone. The internet is a place for me to say whatever i want as long as its not felonious. Not to mention i don't give out my full or real name unless doing a deal with someone and they ask.

TL;DR - He's not a cop (luckily); he's a kid that heard some stories from his uncle.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TL;DR - He's not a cop (luckily); he's a kid that heard some stories from his uncle.
Kid i think not. Jesus you guys are riled up easy here. Lighten up frances. Yeah i was trolling, its fun to take the exact opposite stance on something to see where others truly stand. Especially here, Guess you guys dont remember when i first started on here and did it with obama and liberals. That kind of stuff really does happen alot more than you would think, yeah my dad and uncle told me alot of that stuff because they investigated alot of it. My uncle was a balto detective for years. Numerous times he was berated from cops like i was talking about for investigating a fellow brother. Being a cop here is actually fun I bet since you don't have to worry so much about lots of gangs, cartels and serious violence. I havent gone to cleet yet but i can already tell how tight the departments bums are from everyones posts about how the lady was in the right. The guy was a complete moron for doing that in his squad car, should be lucky if his lt or sgt's don't baton him. MB is dead on about serpico though he did it all because he wanted to get to detective. Like i told you before Ridgehunter we are so close in thought and mind it is scary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom