Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have enough money to pay tickets and I too would feel more shame having to explain to my boss my reckless driving habits. So for future note, please dont give me tickets and my boss's number is 405.555.5555.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have enough money to pay tickets and I too would feel more shame having to explain to my boss my reckless driving habits. So for future note, please dont give me tickets and my boss's number is 405.555.5555.

If this type of outrageous/dangerous driving behavior will cost you your job, as I'm confident it would mine, I will gladly honor your request if you'll have the honor to provide your correct name and boss's correct phone number should you ever have the lack of judgement to drive this way in Tulsa and I happen to be present.

Somehow I doubt form your prior posts that feel any kind of shame at all however.

Michael Brown

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this type of outrageous/dangerous driving behavior will cost you your job, as I'm confident it would mine, I will gladly honor your request if you'll have the honor to provide your correct name and boss's correct phone number should you ever have the lack of judgement to drive this way in Tulsa and I happen to be present.

Somehow I doubt form your prior posts that feel any kind of shame at all however.

Michael Brown

If I am my own boss, if I just tell you I will fire myself... does it still apply?

I agree with RH, you show consistency. So its all good MB.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm my own boss, and I disappoint myself so often that such a phone call wouldn't surprise me.

"Thanks for telling me about his driving, officer. You're not going to believe this, but the very assclown in question was taking a nap instead of working when you called. This is the final straw; I'm afraid I'm going to have to let myself go."

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm my own boss, and I disappoint myself so often that such a phone call wouldn't surprise me.

"Thanks for telling me about his driving, officer. You're not going to believe this, but the very assclown in question was taking a nap instead of working when you called. This is the final straw; I'm afraid I'm going to have to let myself go."
I'm pretty sure I am skimming off the top, but I am afraid that I might be too violent to confront.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I am my own boss, if I just tell you I will fire myself... does it still apply?

I agree with RH, you show consistency. So its all good MB.

If that is the case, I'm not sure why you bothered to bring this up since you know the issues aren't remotely comparable.

If I regarded my job/responsibilties as flippantly as you apparently do yours, I could see why no one would entrust me to do anything.

Michael Brown

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't scare me now. If people start judging my level of responsibly and trustworthiness based on my flippant humor, I'm gonna have to find a new personality or I'll soon find myself up Facetious Creek without a paddle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom