Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would a normal person be arrested for going 120 in what I'd suspect was a 70mph zone? 50 over get you a trip down town?
I'd be surprised if it would be anything less when you include the failure to pull over for 10 minutes. I am surprised she did not have backup on the scene to assist in this situation. I have not been trained as LEO but I would think if someone failed to pull over for that long I would probably be preparing for the worst possible scenario when I got them pulled over. I would also be really pissed and want to throw the book at them.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes i am. Where i come from you dont act like serpico you help your fellow cop out no matter what it takes to ensure nothing happens to your fellow officer. I guess there are only a few departments that still believe in that.

Wow. Might I recommend a career change as well as qualified therapist to help you with your emotional inadequacies?

Smart move posting this on the internet too, should you ever find yourself on the defense for your "brotherhood" games.

I don't know why you said "you are correct, sir" to Mike Brown, because in all the years I've read OSA he's done nothing but condemn assclowns like yourself.

ETA: GForce, are you even a LEO? If not this is all the more ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom