Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct sir. I would hate to work with that lady, is there no brotherhood in police work anymore? I mean jeez you don't have to handcuff him especially if you have verified he is a le. She has some big balls to give him a ticket to, I would hope his fop rep fights it. Its a nationwide thing as well, down in AZ i have seen Phoenix PD speeding up to pull over someone on the freeway only to have a Hi Po pull over the Phoenix PD officer. Its ridiculous what some people will do to try and be super cop.

Are you for real???

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brotherhood goes out the window when you are an ass like that........I think she did an excellent job. He could have killed someone.
Yea from my understand the "brotherhood" isn't what it used to be in the good ol' days but this was beyond reason. Take a look at the guys in NY that are facing charges for ticket fixing, I'm sorry but that seems a bit harsh to me. If he had pulled right over at the very first then yea it would have proly been different but when she's spotlighting your car and you are still doing it, you screwed yourself.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's driving 120 mph because he was late.
He makes several lane changes without signaling.
Her wipers are on the entire time, so I'm assuming the roads were at least damp.
He pulls over and stops on the left?

This guy is a moron and I hope his ticket carries a huge fine that doesn't get reduced/dismissed and I hope he received some sort of reprimanding from his supervisor.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are correct sir. I would hate to work with that lady, is there no brotherhood in police work anymore? I mean jeez you don't have to handcuff him especially if you have verified he is a le. She has some big balls to give him a ticket to, I would hope his fop rep fights it. Its a nationwide thing as well, down in AZ i have seen Phoenix PD speeding up to pull over someone on the freeway only to have a Hi Po pull over the Phoenix PD officer. Its ridiculous what some people will do to try and be super cop.

From the linked article:

Lopez was eventually released and cited for a moving violation.

There's your brotherhood right there.

I don't blame her a bit. I'd a cuffed his a$$ too. And cited him for every stinking thing I could have. Anyone who pulls over on the left of a 3 lane interstate like that is a complete idiot. Him being a cop showed me has has no business wearing that uniform IMO. I always pull over on the right and if I have to, I'll exit and find a parking lot just for the officers safety AND my own. I'd bet he was talking on a cell phone too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom