Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't scare me now. If people start judging my level of responsibly and trustworthiness based on my flippant humor, I'm gonna have to find a new personality or I'll soon find myself up Facetious Creek without a paddle.

Im willing to bet his response is exclusively aimed at me. This is time #2 where he *thinks* he *gotten* me... I flippantly, and without responsibility laugh at his unwarranted sensual advances.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My take on this:

I speed on occasion. Much like the rest of the population. I don't speed to the point that I believe I put the public in danger, much the same standard I would hold anyone else to.

On occasion I get pulled over. I generally do not get tickets.

Prior to being a police officer, I occasionally sped. I did not get tickets then either, but I'm guessing my attitude toward the officer had more to do with that than anything just as it does today.

Michael Brown

My name is Steve and I'm a speeder.I would not,however,drive 120 mph down a crowded highway.My transgression is usually 10-15 mph over and rarely get a ticket due to the highlighted part.All police officers have the discretion to ticket or not.Attitude has EVERYTHING to do with the officers response to you.

I'm betting he wont just call your boss and leave it at that... :P

Not even close to the same.Not unless his job is in a clearly marked car and relies on the trust of the community.

Im willing to bet his response is exclusively aimed at me. This is time #2 where he *thinks* he *gotten* me... I flippantly, and without responsibility laugh at his unwarranted sensual advances.

Whitey,are you drinking early again??

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not even close to the same.Not unless his job is in a clearly marked car and relies on the trust of the community.

What warrants trust from the community? Some guy in a marked pizza delivery car? I mean, there has to be some level of trust there. What about the marked ice cream man? But someone for any position other than LEO, I would assume the municipal coffers still need to be filled. As my cop buddy likes to tell me, "We gotz to keep the bucket full!"

Whitey,are you drinking early again??
Define early?

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its probably not intended for you. This is time #2 where he *thinks* he has called me out... I flippantly, and without responsibility laugh at his unwarranted sensual advances.

Here I shall call you out and propose a quality bet:

Since you obviously believe that the scorn of my fellow officers/superiors is meaningless in such a situation, as evidenced by your posts, I propose this to demonstrate that I do indeed possess a sense of humor and wit to match:

I am confident I can find a similar case of a Tulsa Police Officer who resigned in the face of being terminated and having to face the scorn of his superiors and loss of his job for driving in a similar fashion in a police car while off duty.

If I produce such a case, you shall remove all of your current sig lines and replace them with the following:

"I have conclusively proven via my own lack of forethought that I am a person who speaks prior to knowing what I am talking about and have been proven guily of, by my own admission, attempting to malign those who were in fact correct and deserved no such such maligning. I hereby declare myself a troll and unworthy of my current user title.
- Respectfully submitted 10/31/2011 WhiteyMacD, Internet ********* Esq."

If I am unable to produce such a case, I will remove all my current siglines and replace them with:

"I have proven myself to be an internet windbag, unworthy of your future consideration and formally apologize for my unwarranted sensual advances toward WhiteyMacD. I plead guily and shall register as an OSA Sensual Harasser.

Respectfully Submitted 10/31/2011, Michael Brown, Internet Rapist and Sensual Harasser.

What say you, possessor of humor?

Michael Brown

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Since you obviously believe that the scorn of my fellow officers/superiors is meaningless in such a situation, as evidenced by your posts, I propose this to demonstrate that I do indeed possess a sense of humor and wit to match:

I am confident I can find a similar case of a Tulsa Police Officer who resigned in the face of being terminated and having to face the scorn of his superiors and loss of his job for driving in a similar fashion in a police car while off duty.
But your a cop, you can just manipulate the record to look how you want! So thats a lose lose situation for me. I only bet on sure things.

If I am unable to produce such a case, I will remove all my current siglines and replace them with:

"I have proven myself to be an internet windbag, unworthy of your future consideration and formally apologize for my unwarranted sensual advances toward WhiteyMacD. I plead guily and shall register as an OSA Sensual Harasser.
What am I winning here, if I were to win against the insurmountable odds of a case tamperer!?!? We all know the "brotherhood" or as I like to call it Le Pact De Fuzz are the corrupt.

And this isnt for you MB, this is more for some mods who cant take a joke (no, not Steve), THIS IS A JOKE. I are not bashing the fuzz.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But your a cop, you can just manipulate the record to look how you want! So thats a lose lose situation for me. I only bet on sure things.

What am I winning here, if I were to win against the insurmountable odds of a case tamperer!?!? We all know the "brotherhood" or as I like to call it Le Pact De Fuzz are the corrupt.

And this isnt for you MB, this is more for some mods who cant take a joke (no, not Steve), THIS IS A JOKE. I are not bashing the fuzz.

Then if I cannot produce such a case I shall change my sigline to whatever you wish if you feel you don't win anything with my interpretation.

You won't be able to back out of this with some attempted witicisms.

Don't ***** out. You started the back and forth thus it is incumbant upon you to man up, take the bet or be proven the loud-mouth punk-ass that you are.

All in humor of course.......:homer:

I await your acceptance.......

Michael Brown

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If I produce such a case, you shall remove all of your current sig lines and replace them with the following:

"I have conclusively proven via my own lack of forethought that I am a person who speaks prior to knowing what I am talking about and have been proven guily of, by my own admission, attempting to malign those who were in fact correct and deserved no such such maligning. I hereby declare myself a troll and unworthy of my current user title.
- Respectfully submitted 10/31/2011 WhiteyMacD, Internet ********* Esq."

Respectfully Submitted 10/31/2011, Michael Brown, Internet Rapist and Sensual Harasser.

What say you, possessor of humor?

Michael Brown

i100.photobucket.com_albums_m3_jrholaday_its_a_trap.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just glad Whitey has drawn Michael's attention away from me. He was coming right at me there for a moment and I nearly shat, forthright and with great expedience.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then if I cannot produce such a case I shall change my sigline to whatever you wish if you feel you don't win anything with my interpretation.

You won't be able to back out of this with some attempted witicisms.

Don't ***** out. You started the back and forth thus it is incumbant upon you to man up, take the bet or be proven the loud-mouth punk-ass that you are.

All in humor of course.......:homer:

I await your acceptance.......

Michael Brown
I feel that it would be innaccurate as I cannot create noise over the interwebz and in real life am mute.

So technically, a silent mouthed punk ass.
OMG, TEH TOEZ!
I'm just glad Whitey has drawn Michael's attention away from me. He was coming right at me there for a moment and I nearly shat, forthright and with great expedience.
I'm what they call the diversion car.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What warrants trust from the community? Some guy in a marked pizza delivery car? I mean, there has to be some level of trust there. What about the marked ice cream man?

I hope you're kidding.How about a big shield(or seal) on the sides of the patrol car that say..City of Miami Police Department...dial 911 for emergency.....to serve and protect..etc.Yeah that warrants more respect and expectation of excellence from the community than Mazzios or Melody Ice Cream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom