Mid-life crisis car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It came with the numbers matching 383 engine, original 727 and original rearend all with 79k miles. It currently has an Indy aluminum headed 383, built 727 and 3.73 Sure Grip rearend. It also came with the original exhaust, carb, intake, distributor, exhaust manifolds, radio, front spindles & drum brakes, 14" Rallye wheels, etc. It has everything that was ever removed so it can be returned to as it left the factory. I bought it from the 2nd owner that had owned it since the 90s. It is a ~25 year old rotisserie restoration that currently has 88k original miles on the chassis.

I have 2 employees of mine that are older Mopar guys that have owned their personal cars 30+ years each in the DFW area. This was a friend of theirs that they have known that long too. He is retiring to Lake Texoma and didn't want to take the car there. He simply told some of their club members. I had told these guys I had been looking for a high quality E body. So the car came with good references of being what it was. It has a stack of paperwork all the way back to the dealership papers from 1970.

View attachment 354780View attachment 354781View attachment 354782View attachment 354783
Something seems wrong with that car better let me have it!

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome car there. Actually, 2 awesome cars there.

So when you going to do a road trip & can I go for a ride in that thing.

I think I already have my midlife crises car, even though I've owned it for over half my life, 24 years now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom