Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The U.S. Department of Defense issued a federal directive on September 27 that allows U.S. military troops to be used to “assist” state and local law enforcement upon request, with actions up to and including “lethal force.” This is Directive 5240.01. Read it for yourself. The timing of the directive is interesting, one month before an election that is widely expected to generate chaos and civil unrest.

The Directive states on page 13:

Pentagon Issues Federal Directive Allowing Military to use ‘Lethal Force’ Against Americans as Video Resurfaces Showing Kamala Fantasizing About Weaponizing DOJ Against U.S. Citizens​

“Defense Intelligence Components may provide personnel to assist a Federal department or agency, including a Federal law enforcement agency, or a State or local law enforcement agency when lives are in danger, in response to a request for such assistance, in accordance with the following approval authorities.”

Page 13 goes on to discuss various activities, including the use of lethal force. Section C under “Secretary of Defense Approval,” states:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-issues-federal-directive-allowing-military/

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that today. I actually tried to Google it before following provided links, all I could find at first was the 2016 copy. I didn't spend too much time on it, and eventually found it. They really do not want people to see it...

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DoD Directive 5240.01 has been around since at least 1982...maybe longer.

I vaguely remember training on this at Peterson AFB in the 90s when I was assigned to a SF unit there. It mostly dealt with AFOSI or AF Security Forces assisting civilian LE agencies. There is some very strict guidance on when military personnel can assist civilian or federal law enforcement and how they must operate while doing so.

I don't think this is as nefarious as it sounds.

Or, maybe it is. Who knows? It's not new, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom