Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just following orders……
I spent much of my last year on active duty teaching CPR, Self Aid & Buddy Care, and Law of Armed Conflict to USAF communications troops preparing for deployments. Including the duty to refuse to obey unlawful orders. I would have guessed it only about 40% or so... but that was Air Force.

There is a joke about an Army General, a Navy Admiral, a Marine General, and an Air Force General in a bar at a Joint Service base. They're bragging about how brave their branches troops are.
The Army General orders one of the Privates to attack and destroy a tank passing the O-Club. Using movement and fire, the private assaults the tank with his M-16, until it runs over and squishes him. The General says, "Now that's bravery!"
The Admiral tells one of the Sailors to attack the tank. Using needle scaler and paint brush, the Sailor attacks the tank and is immediately squished.
The Admiral says, now that's bravery!
The Marine General tells one of the Marines to attack that tank! The Marine draws his Kabar, and stabs the tank track, gets dragged in and both he and his Kabar get squished.
The Marine General says"Now that is bravery!
The Air Force General tells one of the Airman to attack the tank. The airman says "&#%$ you! You're not in my chain of command!"
And the Air Force General says, "Now that's REAL bravery!"

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just following orders……
This right here is why I have absolutely no trust in law enforcement or the military. I believe there’d be a few with a moral compass and a backbone that WOULDN’T, but I believe the vast majority of both would do whatever they’re told to keep their jobs.

On the other side of the coin, I believe the resistance to such tyranny is going to EXTREMELY SMALL, because the American people have been trained to be rule followers. For any who want to argue this, just think back 4 years to the mask mandates and lockdowns. This country is FULL of sheep.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then, there are the UN troops. Who would have no qualms about any orders.
The Dumbasscraps have no limits to what they would release on We The People.
They proved it with their biohazard release.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyway you look at it if troops and/or LEO is ordered to fire on Americans, Patriots, then the world will never be the same from that moment. How long would it be before outside forces say screw it and carve them a part out for themselves.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All these military aged men crossing the border illegally would gladly pick up arms against the American citizens. They wouldn’t think twice about it as long as they are promised a life of free stuff here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom