1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Milsurp Thread!

Discussion in 'Military Surplus' started by flatwins, Feb 28, 2012.

1. ldp4570

ldp4570 Sharpshooter

Okay she looks alot better!!!

2. Here's another one thats kinda rare. A 1917 Mosin Nagant M91. Manufactured by Remington, with Finn Army property marks. The Remingtons are scarce, most of them stayed in the states when Russia defaulted on the contract during WW1, some made it over there, very few made it back. I've heard of other Finn marked Remingtons, but this is the only one I've ever gotten my hands on. This one is in decent, but not perfect condition, bore is nice and it's a good shooter.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ronny

ronny Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    For a rifle that was made in America, shipped to Russia, lost on the battlefield in Finland and then found it's way back to America, I'd say it's in very good condition.

4. That sounds like a good idea. Last year Green Country by Oologah had weekly military matches. Pistols one week, bolt actions the next etc. I don't know if they will be doing it again this year or not.
    I was there today and they were talking about having a gun show at their range in a month or so. I know there will be quite a few milsurps there, they are very popular at that range. When they do have the show I will bring at least 30 or 40 milsurps and a buddy of mine will probably bring as many as I do.
    I think that would be a good day for a milsurp shoot. Would anyone else be interested in bringing guns to sell, trade, show off, or shoot?

5. ronny

ronny Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Shoot! Mine are all gone.

6. I'm sure I have something you can buy, or borrow for the shoot.

7. ldp4570

ldp4570 Sharpshooter

Sounds good to me!!!! Besides it's always good to meet old friends, and new one's!!!!

8. ldp4570

ldp4570 Sharpshooter

Ronny, You show up, and I'll let you shoot mine!!!

Ronny, You drive to McAlester, and you can ride with my son and I up there!!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  9. flatwins

flatwins Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I agree!

I also agree that several of us should get together and put some rounds through the old guns (that apparently don't deserve their own section on OSA) :Heya:

10. dlbleak

dlbleak Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    keep us informed on a date and i'll try and make it.