mishap at the reloading table

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i have a couple of Lees but if im not mistaken, one of the makers uses standard shell holders, which eliminates the special holders that lee requires. It might be the Lyman but I'm not sure. Anyone know which one? I'll go that route when mine give out.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes the rcbs uses standard shell holders, i use mine alot the only thing I prim on the press is pistol (dillion). I hand prime all rifle wore my rcbs out, the bar that holds it together wore so thin it was flexing & bent, calle rcbs had a new bar in 3 days. Started with a lee the handle snapped & they would not replace it so went with the rcbs

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well that settles is. I want to be able to use my standard shell holders, so I think the RCBS is the way to go. I'll get one ordered and give it a try.

At this moment, my wife is all for NEVER seeing this happen again - can't disappoint her, right?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that settles is. I want to be able to use my standard shell holders, so I think the RCBS is the way to go. I'll get one ordered and give it a try.

At this moment, my wife is all for NEVER seeing this happen again - can't disappoint her, right?

Good choice. I started with and still have the RCBS rock chucker. Never a Lee. Didn't understand how this happened, as it can't with the RCBS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom