Mishap on the home front

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...hind sight 20/20 corrective action has been taken. And the prayer is in to never be faced in such a position again...but just in case)
:doh: Who would have though a knife would come out on top of a gun fight :slap:

I always carry, with one in the chamber while out and about, at home, in the john, always. If you keep it chambered and on your person there is no worry about the kiddos.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LEO training has recently increased this to 30 FEET. :)

And, I would assume that was under controlled conditions. For example, they set it up where they had a bad guy and an officer, who knew what was going to happen and someone with a stopwatch said "go". We tried some of these drills when I went through the academy.

I think it would take longer to react for an average person who is just standing around minding his own business with NO warning to see an attack coming, have the presence of mind to recognize the threat, to decide to shoot and then execute the draw and shoot. Plus the fact they are drawing from concealment and the LEO test was probably from a uniformed officer with a holster on a gunbelt like we did.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your gonna keep a defensive tool about keep it "hot"..... "Hey, wait a second while I find and load my gat" just won't cut it.

All you guys sharpen your knives before you put them in your pockets too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom