Miss my little friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Toughest thing I've ever had to do myself. Its been more than a year for me and it still hurts everyday.

Keep the good memories alive.

Im so sorry :-( I have a 14 yr old dog that is going downhill fast it sucks to even think about putting her down, I just don't know if I can.

Be there. You will regret not being able to talk to her when she goes.

Oh, and have someone else pay for it first, get all that stuff out of the way so you can just walk out the door when its time. Nothing will make this any easier.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be there. You will regret not being able to talk to her when she goes.

Indeed. You'd be doing her a tremendous favor, talking to her as she passes the threshold. I did that with the last dog I had to have put down, and I know he appreciated it as the light faded from his eyes. It's very hard, but it'd be the last act of love you could do for your dog.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rough night, better today. Many fine people here that love their pets. I am glad I was with her till the end. Remember

Speak to me kindly, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short.

Your faithful dog

Latest posts

Top Bottom