mizzou vs OSU?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image-33947910.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And a last-minute turnover by the QB to make the Cowboys/Cowboys parallel complete. Dammit.

That was a dang good game; I just wish it hadn't ended on such a sour note. The Pokes deserved a better ending.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to blame the refs for a loss, I really do. I played sports and knew that in such situations you just had to play harder and overcome, if possible...

If possible.

I'll be up till the wee hours coming down from my rage.

You have to hand it to the defense. They played strong. The offense took too long to get started. That said, it's tough playing against tigers AND zebras at the same time.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hoping OSU would pull it off. It looked like they would have the chance on the last drive, when Chelf fumbled. It's too bad the offensive line couldn't give him better protection.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't ever remember so many calls being overturned by the replay official. The on field calls were nothing short of pathetic but I think ultimately they at least got those right in the end. Now the ones that weren't reviewable are another story. Hate to see the pokes lose, they did play hard and really wanted to win it. Had they been just a little less sloppy they would have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom