mizzou vs OSU?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
OSU D did enough........OSU O didn't........refs missed so many calls on both sides, questionable calls, reversed call, clock time issues, down clarifications, they had an ugly game.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU D did enough........OSU O didn't........refs missed so many calls on both sides, questionable calls, reversed call, clock time issues, down clarifications, they had an ugly game.

I hate that worse than an out and out loss. It will be yet another controversial game and that sucks. :(

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People like you that make comments like that are the reason people like me despise the OU fan base.
Spoken like a true Jackass.

Do you even know that he's an OU fan?

I'm a diehard OU fan. I was pulling for the Cowboys. Don't paint with such a broad brush, especially if you aren't even sure who you are painting.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm a diehard OU fan. I was pulling for the Cowboys. Don't paint with such a broad brush, especially if you aren't even sure who you are painting.

AKs comment didn't bother me much but there are some OU fans, well actually many OU fans on this site that are true douche nozzles and I have simply added them to the ignore list. Don't really need to read their BS joy from poke struggles. Fans like that are the main reason I no longer cheer for the sooners. They are prolific in this state.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

boomer sooner!

Sorry. Didn't intend to offend anyone. I just know a lot of fans that are like that. I dont follow college football or sports in general for that matter. But when a game is on I enjoy seeing an Oklahoma team leading and I hate to see them loose. To me it is an Oklahoma Pride thing. Regardless of which Oklahoma team it is.

Last edited:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AKs comment didn't bother me much but there are some OU fans, well actually many OU fans on this site that are true douche nozzles and I have simply added them to the ignore list. Don't really need to read their BS joy from poke struggles. Fans like that are the main reason I no longer cheer for the sooners. They are prolific in this state.

I see a lot of it too. Why even post in an OSU thread that you are not a fan and it does not effect you unless it is for the intent to be a DB or to raise your post count. Either way struck me wrong. I should have kept my thoughts to my self.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People like you that make comments like that are the reason people like me despise the OU fan base.
Spoken like a true Jackass.

You should read the last 10 posts by Akguy. You will then see, he is strictly trying to raise post count by 90%-95% of his posts. Heck if you have the time read the last 30.

Latest posts

Top Bottom