More scammers - New twist on an old ploy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a message through Okshooters too. Here is his email.

listing_pic_1736997_1579616717.jpeg

This gun is in basically new condition. Purchases for my son as a stepping stone from his youth 20ga but he skipped it and went right to a 12ga. Since he’s not used it there’s no sentimental value keeping it from selling.

The Remington 870 Express 20 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun is a 4-round capacity shotgun that features a 26" vent-rib Remington choke barrel with a matte black, nonreflective metal finish and a wood-laminated stock with a satin finish and a SuperCell recoil pad. The receiver is machined from a solid block of steel.

Max McGuire
(630) 733-9278
[email protected]

“Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and will not be afraid for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song and he has become my salvation... ”-Isaiah 12:2

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a message through Okshooters too. Here is his email.

View attachment 267743
This gun is in basically new condition. Purchases for my son as a stepping stone from his youth 20ga but he skipped it and went right to a 12ga. Since he’s not used it there’s no sentimental value keeping it from selling.

The Remington 870 Express 20 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun is a 4-round capacity shotgun that features a 26" vent-rib Remington choke barrel with a matte black, nonreflective metal finish and a wood-laminated stock with a satin finish and a SuperCell recoil pad. The receiver is machined from a solid block of steel.

Max McGuire
(630) 733-9278
[email protected]

“Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and will not be afraid for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song and he has become my salvation... ”-Isaiah 12:2

That entire spiel was just copy/pasted from this online auction.....

1650636588216.png

Last edited:

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scammer not inventor of information. Steal from one source to steal from another.

As a new guy here I very much understand all trepidations towards dealing with me. In five or ten years from now people will have made up their minds! BTW, I support the notion of 50 “quality” posts before being able to even view the classifieds. People who are part of the community are better stewards of the community. I would ask to give people who have active accounts of maybe two years standing a free pass on any new rule. Maybe artificially bump up their count to 50 if they have signed on in the past six months?

Latest posts

Top Bottom