Morels 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have determined there is no such thing as a morel mushroom. They are fairytales only. I spent a couple of hours looking today in a near /in a creek bottom and nothing. This must be a conspiracy by you all so you can laugh at the rest of us!
….I feel like I’ve been snipe hunting! 😂
I went snipe hunting with some buddies once. Every single thing I caught and brought back, they said was not a snipe. So either I've still never caught a snipe, or they're a bunch of filthy liars.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found a few. It is depressingly dry.
20220403_174435.jpg
Snapchat-1084929317.jpg
20220403_134049.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went snipe hunting with some buddies once. Every single thing I caught and brought back, they said was not a snipe. So either I've still never caught a snipe, or they're a bunch of filthy liars.
Well... they do exist. :lookaroun
commonsnipenpssm.jpg

But like they say...location, locaton, location. :D
commonsnipemap.jpg

From this page: Common Snipe
___

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buddy with his eagle eyed 9 yr old son came over today. Son and I walked our property. That little guy can sure get into some small areas. He spotted a couple little ones under a pecan tree in an area I danged sure can't and won't even try to get under. Hopefully some more will be in that same area and it will earn him a trip to Sonic.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have determined there is no such thing as a morel mushroom. They are fairytales only. I spent a couple of hours looking today in a near /in a creek bottom and nothing. This must be a conspiracy by you all so you can laugh at the rest of us!
….I feel like I’ve been snipe hunting! 😂
Be careful!, I almost SAW a SNIPE, AND A BIG FOOT ONCE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom