MSRP $2200 asking $3200

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I sell something here it would be for the lowest price I could find on internet or local gun shop. If I wanted to make a little profit I go somewhere else.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate that this community and gun enthusiasts in general have caused this mess out of fear of what obummer and his cronies might do. I don't agree with price gouging, but can anyone on here guarantee that if I sold you my Spikes AR for the $900 I gave for it that I will be able to replace it or that? The answer is no given the market and uncertainty so if I sold I would be an idiot to sell it or what I gave for it. Right or wrong if I sod one of my extras it would be for current market price as stupid as that is!

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate that this community and gun enthusiasts in general have caused this mess out of fear of what obummer and his cronies might do. I don't agree with price gouging, but can anyone on here guarantee that if I sold you my Spikes AR for the $900 I gave for it that I will be able to replace it or that? The answer is no given the market and uncertainty so if I sold I would be an idiot to sell it or what I gave for it. Right or wrong if I sod one of my extras it would be for current market price as stupid as that is!
I would be cool with that as long as it was not in our classifieds. That is not what they are intended for.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Agreed, another good question is: If you sold your Spikes AR for $900 ................... do you really think you wouldn't have 50 people trying to buy it from you and then tomorrow you'll see it on Armslist for $1600 ?

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
not to mention, msrp is usually higher than shelf price. the reason why this forum is so strong is that its self-policing unlike armslist and the sorts. i have only resorted to armslist a few times in the last 3-4 years because the folks here are such good poeple. by all means, if you have an item that falls under the
"its crazy out there" crap, then take it to armslist or another national forum and make as much money as you can. i think we can do our part to not add to the craziness.
then come back here and spend your money!

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On arms list or any other place I don't care. Here on OSA I do care. I like to think of this place as a close knit community to HELP each other.

Not putting it to each other for a quick buck because emotions are high. Many members here, sell guns and other things to each other below market value, like we would our friends and relatives. Many of us have donated time and knowledge for free here and then to see some people trying to take advantage is sickening. A lot of free info that is given on this site that can save members time, effort, and money is sucked up by many that are doing the gouging.

I understand S & D but some of this crap is pathetic. Maybe its just me :anyone:

I used to think the same thing.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one is making anyone buy anything, its a free market. If you dont like the price, make a offer of a lower price, see if the seller will come down. If not, then move on, sheesh its a sellers market right now, wait a few months and it might flip over and be a buyers market, but then we will have threads with folks complaining that they are getting lowball offers and they will be all upset about that, its happened on this board before.

I dont think there is a person on this board who will take a loss on a item just to make everyone happy. When you try to sell something, no matter what it is, you want the most you can get for it, everyone does.

I also think calling for people to be banned just cause you dont agree with the price they want for their item, is called for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom