Mugger vs hospital workers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep one of them should have held onto the pistol or got it far enough out of reach. She was a 10 until she droped it now shes a 9.
Neither of them were particularly concerned about the gun. Makes me wonder if up close and personal it was an obvious GSO. Airsoft, BB, or the like.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep one of them should have held onto the pistol or got it far enough out of reach. She was a 10 until she droped it now shes a 9.

Neither of them were particularly concerned about the gun. Makes me wonder if up close and personal it was an obvious GSO. Airsoft, BB, or the like.

It looked to me like the guy disarmed the assailant, and I think I saw him hitting the perp with the pistol.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
people had enough of the lawless left....more to come, wait till gun play happens...

I like the old guy takes the old ladys order as the others beat the creep....

I thought that guy with the broom or mop or whatever it was was gonna stick it up that's assholes butt. 🤷

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This type vid is my form of entertainment.

Many years ago, I was a repairman for Xerox. We were REQUIRED to wear a WHITE, LONG SLEEVE SHIRT and tie.
Definitely the STUPIDEST policy I have ever encountered and I have dealt with stupid. Boss would go berserk when he encountered anyone wearing a clip on.
He had a habit of yanking your tie, when passing in a hallway. I grabbed his and choked him to the floor, explaining moving equipment and ties. Let him loose, as I resigned and walked out.Head of HR was laughing hysterically.

Latest posts

Top Bottom