Multiple shooting Victims at Lake Hefner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After looking at some of his videos Im gonna guess he has or had been on some type of meds at sometime in his life and his behavior was result of side effects gone wrong.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
After looking at some of his videos Im gonna guess he has or had been on some type of meds at sometime in his life and his behavior was result of side effects gone wrong.

From what I saw on the one video (all I had time to watch) he exhibited absolutely classic signs of completely untreated schizophrenia, although illicit drug abuse can do the same - they are often so comorbid as to be nearly indistinguishable. Latent schizophrenia would also quite easily explain how he was able to pass CLEET certification.

Lots of people immediately jump on the bandwagon of blaming mental health meds, yet actually know or understand very little about how and why they work, what they do, what the actual side effects are and the incidence and severity of those side effects. So can you clarify what exactly led you to this conclusion? As well as your direct experience with people in this state? I'm not talking about reading some internet blogs, but truly what experience do you have to make you believe this?

Jus' sayin'. Because the symptoms I personally observed from the video aren't side effects of ANY mental health medication that I know of or have experience with. :D Don't get me wrong... there can be side effects. But from what little I observed, I would disagree with your "guess" exactly 100%. So, please, point out to me exactly what "side effects gone wrong" you specifically observed that could be directly attributable to "some type of meds at sometime in his life"? Or were you talking about Tylenol or Nyquil or something? Maybe I completely misunderstood when I assumed you meant mental health meds? I'm certainly susceptible to my own selection bias from direct experience.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was also thinking this was a suicide mission. He was trained but killed no one, and seemed to go in a little under armed if he wanted to kill several people. His first contact with resistance and he still didn't hit any one before he was shot. Just seems was underplayed for a mass killer scenerio

I can see where you would get the suicide by cop, but at the same time he was wearing hearing protection and safety glasses!! Not typical behavior of someone committing suicide!! But he was also having issues with the ducks at Stars and Stripes park!! Man was mental, so who knows what he was thinking!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I think the point that has been missed is a man slipped through the cracks and attempted to kill innocent bystanders. Luckily the victims will live to talk about it!! Fellow human being lost his life do to mental health issues, another man is having to deal with having shot said person!! Nothing remotely funny about this subject!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom