Muzzle Breaks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15-20...good guess. The wind blew it 13 inches at 400. But yeah this rifle is pretty consistent at 400. My focus point was bullseye. I didn't really care about the wind blowing my bullet away from bullseye. I was just looking for a group. But now I know with a 17 mph wind at 400 yards I have to hold 13 inches for wind.

Does not compute with 17 mph wind from 3. Not even at 3100 fps. It comes out at 20.4" at your given info. :sorry4:

metspitcher20

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does not compute with 17 mph wind from 3. Not even at 3100 fps. It comes out at 20.4" at your given info. :sorry4:

You can plug that information into a ballistics calculator all you want but my information that I gave is accurate and a ruler never lies. I measured it and it said 13 inches. I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass but when someone calls me a liar I don't appreciate it.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ballistic computers are great to get you close but ain't worth a hoot when real world comes into play! if I went by my Exbal I'd miss much more than I hit. Exbal is great to get you to a starting point but real world drop charts and wind dopes are a must if you want to hit out there. I just think that in the days of computers people think they don't have to get out and shoot, just range it plug it into their handy dandy pocket pc and they are going to hit their target, good luck with that.

metspitcher20 sounds like your down there in Bobby's world (Badlands Tactcial) if your hanging out with those guys I can see where you would have to shoot that good to not feel embarrassed LOL Later,

Kirk

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom