MWC man shoots a guy in his house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For your information, I also took the same oath, but taking that oath is not justification to destroy life. Suppose the individual who breaks into your home is there to steal food for his family. Is it justifiable to "put him down" because he has threatened your way of life?

Welcome to the ranks of those whom I worry about.

I love to hear gun owners talking about hypothetical shooting situations. Anyone wo has posted things like "I would shoot anybody in my house for any reason" or "Thats when you talk to your wife about getting the story straight" . Should you ever shoot anybody and a DA gets a hold of these posts there will be plenty of time for you guys to think about it.

I read articles everyday where people shooting in what they think are perfectly legitimate SD situations becoming the criminal when the charges are handed out.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering. Have any of you had an intruder in your house? When I was 18, A man who was on pcp broke in my home and hid in the closet. In the middle of the night he came in the bed room and put his hand over my girlfriend's mouth and drug her out of the bed. She grabbed me by the hair to wake me. He did not rape my girlfriend like he wanted to, but I got the crap beat out of me. I beat him with eveything I could find. When you are on pcp you don't feel pain. To make a long story short. I made a decision that day. If a man breaks into my house, he will die there. I never kept a handgun in my house until after that. The LEO told me that next day to kill them and make sure they are dead. " For the flammers" No. I do not want to kill anyone for any reason. If a man breaks in a house, he has allready made a decision to do what ever he has to in order to get away even if that means killing you or a love one. What if he was going in to hide in this mans closet? All I can say is, don't break into my house unless you are willing to die. Sorry. Just my two cents.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are places where you can go and they will give you food. Yes if he breaks into my home to steal from me, he is volunteering to be the reciever of lethal force.

And you don't have to worry about me unless you plan on breaking into my place or threatening harm upon me or my loved ones. I don't go looking for fights. Hell, out of my friends i am actually the peacekeeper that breaks up the fights and quells the confrontations. But when it comes to defending things i care about or believe in, i will react swiftly, deliberately, violently and without remorse.

I agree. Let Chris Mathews worry about what all of us evil Americans did to this man to make him break into my house. I guess if someone runs up to car-jack me, I should see if he just needed a ride to someone's house so that he could break in and get some food. I am not a liberal. I will defend my home without asking why someone is in my house.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would not hesitate to use deadly force if someone broke into my house in the middle of the night (or anytime, really). I also look at it as him making the choice that his life is worth whatever he thinks he will find inside. I have been around enough death, trauma and dying that I don't think in the heat of the moment when making the decision to protect my family that it will slow my trigger finger one iota.

Do I WANT to kill someone? No. Do I WANT my family to have to go through the nightmare of legal issues that are more than likely to ensue? Not at all. But do I want to take the risk that hesitation may leave my family fatherless/husbandless because of some scumbag who feels the need to threaten my family? Even less...

So, no, I am not trying to be a commando, but I know myself, my life experiences and I am more than familiar with death. The law says I have a right to safety in my own home, I take that law at face value. There is no question.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the shooter held a CCW permit? His wife? If not, we'd presume (to be legal) he had to dig the heater out of the trunk, load it, then proceed into the homesite, n' cest pas?

There seem to be a lot of details missing (or not released as yet) on several facets of this.....incident. More may come of this....

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little old woman couldnt do anything to stop an unarmed man from walking into her house and sacking it up. She just needs to hope that the cops get there quick enough.

that cant be right cause theres been intruders get shot through doors around here and killed and nobody has been charged with anything, i was told one time by a public prosecuter that the old saying with the lawyers was if you shoot some one breaking in your window be sure and grab him and pull him in the house (dont let him fall outside)...:D

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
that cant be right cause theres been intruders get shot through doors around here and killed and nobody has been charged with anything, i was told one time by a public prosecuter that the old saying with the lawyers was if you shoot some one breaking in your window be sure and grab him and pull him in the house (dont let him fall outside)...:D

In some places that isn't even necessary... i.e., the woman whose 911 tape from around Stroud was released a few months back. She shot a man breaking in her door while on the phone with the cops, he fell outside, no charges for her.

Of course, the whole thing was pretty cut & dry... I bet she's still havin' nightmares, poor woman.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a man breaks into my house, he will die there. I do not want to kill anyone for any reason. If a man breaks in a house, he has allready made a decision to do what ever he has to in order to get away even if that means killing you or a love one. What if he was going in to hide in this mans closet? All I can say is, don't break into my house unless you are willing to die. Sorry. Just my two cents.

im in the same boat with ya on this...

Latest posts

Top Bottom