My Benchmade collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a photo of the current Benchmade collection.

Top one is from the redbox collection, nothing fancy
Next one is my first Benchmade, Mel Pardue Tanto
Next one is my one and only auto, I really like this one
Next one is my 930SBK, this one is a great daily carry knife
Last one is my limited edition Griptillian. This one is really nice as well

My wife saw them all tonight and told me I need to be done with my toys for the year, I dont know if that is possible or not...lol

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice collection! Here's mine! :)

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_CIMG1944.jpg

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
here's my one and only benchmade: 940 Osborne.... I'll buy many more Benchmade's because of how great this one has been.
[Broken External Image]

We should change the title of this thread to: Lets see all the Benchmades

Baron Driver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost my Benchmade Griptillian (sp?) several months ago. Based upon when I last saw it, I'm convinced that someone at the Hot Springs, AR FBO has adopted it, or the Navajo I was flying that day consumed it. Eitherway, it was my favorite knife and it's long gone. I'll get around to buying another one to replace it in a few weeks.

All I have now is a Benchmade automatic (don't know the model #) that was a gift from RobC.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Bladehq.com as they are a authorized Benchmade dealer and are almost half of what any other local dealer wants for a knife.

Email them and ask for Anna and ask for the best price. She will match the best internet price you can find and maybe even a little more. That Griptillian I got had a sticker of $400 and that was what H&H also wanted. I found it on the web for $267 and she sold it to me for $262 with free shipping and also threw in the Benchmade tool kit for free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom