My Bohica .50 BMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So how many folks in the Altus area own 50 BMG's ??? Ron and I know of one other person at this point. Thanx!

Also, I have a video of me shooting my .50 if anyone wants to see it. Just PM me your email addy and I will send it to you. It only runs about 7 seconds ... We also have some links of Ron and another friend shooting the .50's and I can direct you to the links. :)

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shortening a .50 barrel - to even near SBR length, even with the brake, will be asking for the equivalent of having a field goal kicker use your face in place of a football. Your hair probably won't like the fireball being that close either. The fireball will be much larger than the one in that other picture. ~200 +grains of powder needs a little room to get a complete burn.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is a pix of Ron's "Front Yard" .... the furthest tragets are set at 100 yards. The horses keep control of the grass ... :-) The front driveway is about 870' long ... :) A great place to 'sight in' the 50's ..... :D (Yep, I was using the telephoto setting on the camera)

[Broken External Image]

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is my Bohica 36"bbl. Just got it all put together, have been waiting for the weather to cool down some so I can go shoot it without dying from heat stroke.

ai188.photobucket.com_albums_z167_waltham41_philipsbaby.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom