my new project car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Garage is too clean. You need some parts laying around, and at the very least two stains on the floor. Also, I don't see any barely dressed girl pictures (with a few tools thrown in for legal purposes) on the walls.

To keep from having your man card revoked, these items must be corrected A.S.A.P. I will bring some messy junk for you, and some old Wurth calanders. Those girls are HOT. You will have to do the stains yourself.

Nice Vette, BTW.....

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to ask Mario about it, was thinking of goin and seein him for some food. I'd like to see that thing at the track when you get it done.

Oh it will be!

Garage is too clean. You need some parts laying around, and at the very least two stains on the floor. Also, I don't see any barely dressed girl pictures (with a few tools thrown in for legal purposes) on the walls.

To keep from having your man card revoked, these items must be corrected A.S.A.P. I will bring some messy junk for you, and some old Wurth calanders. Those girls are HOT. You will have to do the stains yourself.

Nice Vette, BTW.....

I have plenty of parts laying around (on the other side thats not pictured). As for the pictures, well, we moved in about 6 months ago and work has been hectic since. Every wall in our house is bare..... ALMOST.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its about time this thing got to the mechanically inclined half of the family. Hard to believe your brother would rather have a popup than this bad boy. I remember in high school, we set the yard on fire with this vette. Fun times!
I have alot of circa 2003-06 pictures somewhere...now I wanna start digging..

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the original paint? It's probably single stage, and would probably polish up and look better than a cheap or even average paint job. A good polisher, pad, and compound would probably clean that right up. That would just leave you with some interior work, and motor work. To be honest, some quality cleaning products, and the interior could probably be salvaged to.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nice Vet.. Yep the good old days of pure raw power is gone.. This is my 69 Mach I that I restored. 428 CJ R-code with shaker,,C-6..

ai276.photobucket.com_albums_kk29_WormN_Mustang_scan0002_1.jpg

Cobra Jets rock,awesome 69!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom