my quest for a 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Already want something different gonna sell the xdm9

I am not surprised.

Try a M&P, they are my favorite striker fired pistols.

If you get a 40 or 357, you can get factory drop in barrels in the other calibers (9mm, .40S&W, .357Sig) to make the gun very versatile.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not surprised.

Try a M&P, they are my favorite striker fired pistols.

If you get a 40 or 357, you can get factory drop in barrels in the other calibers (9mm, .40S&W, .357Sig) to make the gun very versatile.

While I too like my M&P9, I still can't see why people search for something "like" a Glock in a world where we have the Glock.
Here's a completely unbiased and honest review of the M&P over at TFB
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/03/18/mp9-review/

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
While I too like my M&P9, I still can't see why people search for something "like" a Glock in a world where we have the Glock.
Here's a completely unbiased and honest review of the M&P over at TFB
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/03/18/mp9-review/

I owned Glocks, and liked them, long before I owned a M&P. I am not searching for something "like" a Glock.

I found a better pistol, in my opinion, and that is why I prefer the M&P. The M&P is my favorite, by far.

Question, how do you know any review is "completely unbiased and honest"?

If you are a Glock fan say so. I have stated I am a M&P fan, unequivocally.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it's hard to trust reviews, especially on YouTube and junk... I lost hope in reviews when I realized the dude with the long white braided beard gave rave reviews to every Taurus he reviewed, and one extremely ugly chrome Jennings lol... I guess if you out a pos, the company stops sending stuff to you. But I've read good/bad/mixed reviews at TFB for a long time. I trust them, nobody else has to. I'm a Glock fan, 1911 fan, Ruger fan, Smith wheel gun fan... Firearm fan. I love the ergonomics of the M&P series. They feel great in the hand, and after a few hundred dollars in parts, I've made mine as nice as my stock glocks:)

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it's hard to trust reviews, especially on YouTube and junk... I lost hope in reviews when I realized the dude with the long white braided beard gave rave reviews to every Taurus he reviewed, and one extremely ugly chrome Jennings lol... I guess if you out a pos, the company stops sending stuff to you. But I've read good/bad/mixed reviews at TFB for a long time. I trust them, nobody else has to. I'm a Glock fan, 1911 fan, Ruger fan, Smith wheel gun fan... Firearm fan. I love the ergonomics of the M&P series. They feel great in the hand, and after a few hundred dollars in parts, I've made mine as nice as my stock glocks:)

Out of the box, Glocks are very hard to beat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom