National concealed carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, the measure would allow states with tough requirements, such as New York and California, "to allow in concealed carry gun-toting people from states, such as Florida, which repeatedly have given dangerous people licenses to carry."

Rep. Carolyn McCarthy, D-N.Y., and Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J., wrote President Barack Obama last week urging him to issue a veto threat against the bill. Passing the bill "would jeopardize public safety and would be an insult to states like New Jersey and New York that purposefully have strong gun ownership laws," they wrote.

Really?!?!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rm-permit-bill/?test=latestnews#ixzz1e5WvbDSt

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That does it, I give up. I'm just gonna turn my last remaining starter pistol in and be done with it! Kumbaya....kumbaya...

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly I think there is some underlying legislation that will some one make things just a bit harder. Everything is going anti-gun. I'm putting on my tin foil has as usual and don't think uncle sam is doing it to be helpful...

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just wait until the bill can be amended. That is when all the real issues will come into play. Imagine someone pulling a Coburn and tacking on an AWB to it.

The idea of a national law takes the issue away from the states and places it firmly with the feds. nothing good can come of it, even if it seems like it could in the short term.

Latest posts

Top Bottom