Need help in a tag office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW... time for some damage control... First I would like to appologise to osa and members for the post in the first place, I was not aware of the error of my ways, I have heard of this being done and did not realize the severity of what I was requesting. Second I would like to thank fellow members for pointing out my sheer ignorance in the issue and asure everyone that I will give a little more thought behind my posts in the future, also will man up and pay the fees. I was simply trying to save a few bucks in a hard economy, not defraud the state/government. Thanks again and my appologies. Cal

Last edited:

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, you bought a car, waited to tag it, fraudulently altered a government document, don't want to pay the fees and now want someone else to commit fraud on your part, which will likely cost them their job, and you're willing to bribe them to do it?

Not trying to be a jerk, but don't you think that's a bit of a mistake? Get your act together, pay your fees and be done with it. It is never a good idea to commit fraud or falsify documents, let alone ask others to join in. There are a lot of LEO's on this forum that would love to turn you in...and should.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, you're goin' on a public forum and soliciting someone to commit a crime for pay. I'm not sure I would have done it that way. Just sayin'.

edit - woops, JKClay beat me to it, and did it much better, I might add.

Last edited:

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys have a situation that I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with. Ive got a title for a car that I got back in january I never transfered untill now. its been broken down and was told that with repair reciepts penaltys would get waived, well went to transfer the other day and they tried to hit me for 560$ stating that only the past due tag fees would be waived not the penaltys for not transfering it. 560 dollars for a 2500 dollar car is outragous so here goes my stupidity... I say hey turning that 1 to a 7 for july is no big deal well I got caught and now the tag agency is saying that my title is junk and I need to find the old owner (who is now deployed in Iraq) and get him to fill out all this paper work... Where all this is going is I am needing someone that has a "friend" at a tag office that can help me out without charging me an arm and a leg and not make me jump through hoops... would be some direct compensation available if made easy for me. I know this is my fault but also most if not all tag offices are independantly owned and opperated and things of this nature happen all the time with the correct contacts. can someone help me, or know someone who can?

Wow..

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys have a situation that I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with. Ive got a title for a car that I got back in january I never transfered untill now. its been broken down and was told that with repair reciepts penaltys would get waived, well went to transfer the other day and they tried to hit me for 560$ stating that only the past due tag fees would be waived not the penaltys for not transfering it. 560 dollars for a 2500 dollar car is outragous so here goes my stupidity... I say hey turning that 1 to a 7 for july is no big deal well I got caught and now the tag agency is saying that my title is junk and I need to find the old owner (who is now deployed in Iraq) and get him to fill out all this paper work... Where all this is going is I am needing someone that has a "friend" at a tag office that can help me out without charging me an arm and a leg and not make me jump through hoops... would be some direct compensation available if made easy for me. I know this is my fault but also most if not all tag offices are independantly owned and opperated and things of this nature happen all the time with the correct contacts. can someone help me, or know someone who can?

For posterity. You realize you just posted enough information to have an investigation opened against you with charges pending, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom