Need help in a tag office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? He isn't any different then all the speeders and tailgaters on the forum. Everyone one of them are deliberate lawbreakers.

He's just findin' a different way to get his kicks on Route 66.........

ai31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_criminal.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cal, let me see if I can help you out a bit as I worked for the Tax Commission for several years. Basically you have two options (legally, that is).

You can find the guy you bought the car from and get a good title from him and take care of what you owe or you can talk to the Legal Division of the Tax Commission and they can walk you through the process of securing a clear title by filing a lawsuit in which you will have to prove that you own the vehicle. (And for the record a bill of sale is NOT proof of ownership in Oklahoma if you have to go the lawsuit route. I don't remember why but I do remember that little fact caused any number of folks untold grief and heartache while I worked there.) Let me just say that the lawsuit route is gonna cost you a small fortune (and I'm not talking about the penalties and interest you have already incurred).

I know it's a hard lesson to learn but there are some things you just shouldn't let slide.

Oh and because I didn't see anyone else say it ... welcome to OSA ... (believe it or not yours is NOT the most outlandish post I've seen here. LOL)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Seriously? He isn't any different then all the speeders and tailgaters on the forum. Everyone one of them are deliberate lawbreakers.

He's just findin' a different way to get his kicks on Route 66.........

ai31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_criminal.jpg

Just like the brake checkers and left lane campers. LOL at you.

Think you're all smart and stuff huh? LOL at you.

Just FYI, life ain't fair, and it's a two way street.

Latest posts

Top Bottom