need help with scope on 300 aac blackout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Leatherwood CMR... I was not impressed with the optical quality, and it broke after less than 100 rounds on my M1A. They sent me a new one which i promptly sold, and bought a Burris TAC30. Great call, the Burris is both cheaper and higher quality. I liked the reticle on the CMR better, but that's the only thing it had going for it.

Old Man

New to the site!
Reaction score
i just built a 300 aac blackout for deer hunting im looking for a tactical scope thats not to long and does not brake the bank i was thinking about the ncstar p4 sniper i would like to have at least a 3-9 zoom what do yall think

Comparing the ballistics of the Subsonic 220 grain bullets to that of a 40 grain 22.... lets just say the "BSA sweet 22" is a great tactical scope if you only intend to shoot subsonic.

The new Redfield Revenge has incredible clear night optics, their varmint version has range finding and moa markers.

With how tight the groups are on the 125 Grain bullets, I just dial it in and -1/2" at 75 yds. right on at 100 yds. and +1/2" at 125 - This has been my choice for the pigs, and it take down even the large ones.

Let me know what you think too, I have been shooting this round since it hit the news.