negotiating with terrorists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is because the key differences. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility while liberals believe in everything being done for you.

Maybe you will like these sites
Disney.com
aclu.org
moveon.org

If you are a gun guy you don't act like it. Bigotry is wrong. No two ways about it. Its wrong though to let people slide because of their color as well. I just get tired of it when people point it out.

Can you honestly say you don't believe he will get away with almost anything being his color?

Racism is saying blacks should no be president. Facts are pointing out that Obama gets more leeway because people are afraid to be called racist.

This is how we are losing our country. I don't think Obama won as much as McCain lost in large part to bush.

Yes all by himself when he had a democrat congress and senate. Oh that is right. he had a republican senate and house and did that.

All right. In as few words as possible explain to the class how this has **** to do with the conversation at hand. Keep in mind that "some people are afraid to challenge the President because of his race" Is not an acceptable answer, as relevant as it may seem. The "pass" Obama is getting would be extended to ANY member of the liberal/progressive elitists regardless of race were they in the same position taking the same decisions.

Someone brought up Clinton, and there is an interesting parallel to be drawn here. For all of Clinton and his staff's ineptitude handling the crisis in Mogadishu, they got one thing very right. When CWO3 Mike Durant was captured in Mogadishu during the battle of the Black sea and our subsequent cessation of offensive operations after October 4th Clinton sent Ambassador Oakley to meet with Mohamed Aidid. Instead he was able to meet with the leaders of Aidid's Habr Gidr clan. Oakley told the Somalis that we wanted Durant released, without condition. If they failed to do so we would come and get him.

To quote the Ambassador, ``So what we'll decide is we have to rescue him, and whether we have the right place or the wrong place, there's going to be a fight with your people. The minute the guns start again, all restraint on the U.S. side goes. Just look at the stuff coming in here now. An aircraft carrier, tanks, gunships . . . the works. Once the fighting starts, all this pent-up anger is going to be released. This whole part of the city will be destroyed, men, women, children, camels, cats, dogs, goats, donkeys, everything. . . . That would really be tragic for all of us, but that's what will happen.'' To make the point he referenced the buildup of forces that was occurring of the coast. ( Equipment that should have already been available to Task Force Ranger but nixed by SECDEF Aspin by the way, but that is another argument for another time.)

So what is the difference here?
Well, first of all Bergdahl is a shitbag, but that doesnt make a difference in getting him back. The other is this administration believes that negotiations and bowing to the demands of our enemy is preferable. There are no two ways about it, The President has royally screwed us by kowtowing to the Haqani network and the Taliban. These groups do not consider this an honorable thing. They consider it weak, and we will pay a price for it. By "we" i mean people other than those collectivist bastards who are in charge.

Last edited:

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
binaryapi.ap.org_ce850e2ecf6c409e8667f36d2e06c392_460x.jpg

[Broken External Image]

bergdahlobama_635x250_1402239256.jpg

Did he tap that?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet the media would be talking about impeachment if Bush did this, but I think this is all going to be just fine.
You know they would. Just really sickens me the stuff our loser in chief does and not a word is said about it. Yet every time Bush breathed he was chastised for it. The people in this country really sicken me.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All right. In as few words as possible explain to the class how this has **** to do with the conversation at hand. Keep in mind that "some people are afraid to challenge the President because of his race" Is not an acceptable answer, as relevant as it may seem. The "pass" Obama is getting would be extended to ANY member of the liberal/progressive elitists regardless of race were they in the same position taking the same decisions.

Someone brought up Clinton, and there is an interesting parallel to be drawn here. For all of Clinton and his staff's ineptitude handling the crisis in Mogadishu, they got one thing very right. When CWO3 Mike Durant was captured in Mogadishu during the battle of the Black sea and our subsequent cessation of offensive operations after October 4th Clinton sent Ambassador Oakley to meet with Mohamed Aidid. Instead he was able to meet with the leaders of Aidid's Habr Gidr clan. Oakley told the Somalis that we wanted Durant released, without condition. If they failed to do so we would come and get him.

To quote the Ambassador, ``So what we'll decide is we have to rescue him, and whether we have the right place or the wrong place, there's going to be a fight with your people. The minute the guns start again, all restraint on the U.S. side goes. Just look at the stuff coming in here now. An aircraft carrier, tanks, gunships . . . the works. Once the fighting starts, all this pent-up anger is going to be released. This whole part of the city will be destroyed, men, women, children, camels, cats, dogs, goats, donkeys, everything. . . . That would really be tragic for all of us, but that's what will happen.'' To make the point he referenced the buildup of forces that was occurring of the coast. ( Equipment that should have already been available to Task Force Ranger but nixed by SECDEF Aspin by the way, but that is another argument for another time.)

So what is the difference here?
Well, first of all Bergdahl is a shitbag, but that doesnt make a difference in getting him back. The other is this administration believes that negotiations and bowing to the demands of our enemy is preferable. There are no two ways about it, The President has royally screwed us by kowtowing to the Haqani network and the Taliban. These groups do not consider this an honorable thing. They consider it weak, and we will pay a price for it. By "we" i mean people other than those collectivist bastards who are in charge.

Itd be cool to argue and have a conversation about this subject but the thread has been trolled and derailed. Maybe later.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Itd be cool to argue and have a conversation about this subject but the thread has been trolled and derailed. Maybe later.

Yeah, with any luck we can get our points across before page three or so. Like I said before, I am kind of surprised this one went so many pages before the inevitable collapse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom