Never thought I'd see it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the guy who's behind the crimeseen security system. Trust me when I say the restaurant owner probably didn't want the sign, but it was the guy who owns crimeseen that pushes the policy of a pro concealed firearm sign as part of the overall security package. He's a former regular here at the OKC Coworking Collaborative and he came down to SXSW in Austin a few months ago to talk about his product at our OPEN BETA event.

His security system is pretty good and part of the deal is not just the implementation of a security system, but also in education and how to deal with potential security situations if you're home alone, ect.

Most places balk at the idea of welcoming legally owned firearms, but he makes it a point to add those signs as a part of the overall security package and educates why having pro firearms signs is essential to security of a location. I highly recommend anyone interested in a security system to check him out at crimeseen.com or PM me if you want me to directly connect you to him.

If you do talk to him, tell him that Tommy from the OKC CoCo sent you.

Maybe...

But a friend of mine went to the restaurant in question and besides having pretty good food spoke to the manager about the signs. The manager told him the response has been so positive that they are going to put the same signs up in the other three stores in the small chain which is owned by some guy in Tulsa.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the CrimeSeen website.

Seriously considered getting one of the Nothing on this property signs for my home.

Thought about it for a bit. Wondered if putting up a sign like that is the equivalent of open carry. Or maybe it would be seen as a challenge by would be burglars or insure they enter armed.

Just sayin'.

What say you?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the CrimeSeen website.

Seriously considered getting one of the Nothing on this property signs for my home.

Thought about it for a bit. Wondered if putting up a sign like that is the equivalent of open carry. Or maybe it would be seen as a challenge by would be burglars or insure they enter armed.

Just sayin'.

What say you?

yeah, you probably shouldn't do that. The crooks could just watch your house to figure out when you're not home, then break in and score some guns. Also, like you said, it might ensure that they enter armed themselves. Just my opinion though. If you want it up, put that bad boy up.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slowpoke Rodriguez must work there.

He pack a gun...

a1.bp.blogspot.com__4QlZmS5gO7s_SoEfP6maZzI_AAAAAAAAAb8_Pxc5Q1rxihw_s320_Locos06.jpg

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe...

But a friend of mine went to the restaurant in question and besides having pretty good food spoke to the manager about the signs. The manager told him the response has been so positive that they are going to put the same signs up in the other three stores in the small chain which is owned by some guy in Tulsa.

Do you happen to know the name of the restaurants in Tulsa?

alec_f1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I eat there if we're doing Mexican food other than the taco stands on the south side. It's pretty good and right up the street from me. I've always carried my piece with me there and the family that owns it is really nice. They're my kind of Mexican-American immigrants that I'd like to see more of instead of the LaRaza scum. I guess owning a small business will do that to you. It's regular that robbers like to hit waitstaff and restaurants after closing with a gun or two and swipe all the money. Guess they're tired of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom