Never thought I'd see it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone finds out which ones in Tulsa are owned by the same guy please post. That is the first time Pro or Anti I've seen an HK USP on a sign. That's cool too. Total class!

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to eat there today just to see the signs in person.

The food is very good.

THE CHEESE SAUCE WAS AWESOME. i ate so many chips that by the time the food got there i couldnt eat very much.

It turns out two of my highschool buddies work there as servers and i had not seen them in a long time.

i think me and the wife found a new spot for our sunday lunches.

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The food is very good.

THE CHEESE SAUCE WAS AWESOME. i ate so many chips that by the time the food got there i couldnt eat very much.

It turns out two of my highschool buddies work there as servers and i had not seen them in a long time.

The food is definitely good.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The food is very good.

Ask them what the name of the restaurant in Tulsa is please.

Thanks,

EFsDad

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know the guy who's behind the crimeseen security system. Trust me when I say the restaurant owner probably didn't want the sign, but it was the guy who owns crimeseen that pushes the policy of a pro concealed firearm sign as part of the overall security package. He's a former regular here at the OKC Coworking Collaborative and he came down to SXSW in Austin a few months ago to talk about his product at our OPEN BETA event.

His security system is pretty good and part of the deal is not just the implementation of a security system, but also in education and how to deal with potential security situations if you're home alone, ect.

Most places balk at the idea of welcoming legally owned firearms, but he makes it a point to add those signs as a part of the overall security package and educates why having pro firearms signs is essential to security of a location. I highly recommend anyone interested in a security system to check him out at crimeseen.com or PM me if you want me to directly connect you to him.

If you do talk to him, tell him that Tommy from the OKC CoCo sent you.

I, too, am personally acquainted with the owner of CrimeSeen and have one of his decals on my front door. I'll see him this Friday and I will mention how you have promoted his business. He'll like that.

Woody

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is this the one at 5111 N Classen Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73118?

yes it is!

Forgot to mention that we dined in the outside area and there were several bees. one was flying around my kid to i grabbed the bee right out of the air and it stung me. :( The manager did not charge us for both of my kids meals so i was :).

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone finds out which ones in Tulsa are owned by the same guy please post. That is the first time Pro or Anti I've seen an HK USP on a sign. That's cool too. Total class!

i talked to the manager and he said that they used to be associated with another chain cant remember the name. But he said that the only other restaurant is in Edmond and its called pepe's

Latest posts

Top Bottom