New Arcadia range change of location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: Deforesting and lane/berm development will start Thursday. We had a company bid us right. We have placed the order in for coverings for some of the lanes. If you can do concrete work let me know. Any ideas about shooting tables/benches? Each covered lane will be about 4 1/2 to 5 foot in width.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: Deforesting and lane/berm development will start Thursday. We had a company bid us right. We have placed the order in for coverings for some of the lanes. If you can do concrete work let me know. Any ideas about shooting tables/benches? Each covered lane will be about 4 1/2 to 5 foot in width.

As someone who is on the shorter side of average, it would be nice to see benches that have adjustability in the height (either the bench or the seating). Most built in benches and seats that I've used at ranges seem to be built for someone 6' tall or taller, which I unfortunately am not. Just my .01 worth (taxes already taken out).

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm excited to hear there is another range near me! I like the pricing too! I wish I was able to help you out but I have no equipment and little free time.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am interested in a yearly membership as well, depending on schedule I could come and help set up, also I work for a equip rental company, so if there's a piece of equip needed I may be able to get it at a good rate for you, as always, glad to hear this is going in

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to do any concrete work, I might be able to find time to help. We'd have to borrow/rent all the tools and materials but I can help you with setting the forms and placing/working the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom