New Gen4 Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow. A lot of Glock hatin goin on here. Ive never had any problems with any of my Glocks. And the one time I called customer srevice for an update part it was sent with no more hassle than giving them the serial# and my address. And as stated earlier I have not seen any other pistol go through a torture test like a Glock and still fire. Oh well Ill keep on paying Glock the highest respect. I trust my life to it every day.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. A lot of Glock hatin goin on here. Ive never had any problems with any of my Glocks. And the one time I called customer srevice for an update part it was sent with no more hassle than giving them the serial# and my address. And as stated earlier I have not seen any other pistol go through a torture test like a Glock and still fire. Oh well Ill keep on paying Glock the highest respect. I trust my life to it every day.

Exactly. :thumbup3:

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just like everything else "new" that Glock puts out, everyone says they hate it but somehow, magically, they end up flying off the shelves.

The Toyota Camry of handguns. Loved by few, owned by.... everyone.:blush:

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh god, no. There's nothing so soulless as a Toyota commuting vehicle. As utilitarian as a Glock is, it still has more character than that!

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive never had any problems with any of my Glocks. ****And as stated earlier I have not seen any other pistol go through a torture test like a Glock and still fire. Oh well Ill keep on paying Glock the highest respect. I trust my life to it every day.***

+++1

I've never had any problems with mine 4 glocks, thinking about get a 4th gen in .45.

I agree, glocks are ugly but they're so darn reliable and durable. I own HK, Sig and Berreta but I shoot my glock :)

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks have always been ugly and probably always will. That should be a non issue :D
I have a 17 RTF and the fish gill serrations don't bother me, I still get a good grip on the slide and a great grip to boot!
It does look like the Gen 4 has more of a beaver tail than previous versions which is my biggest gripe. Does anyone else see that?
Glock bite has given me a permanent scar on my shooting hand.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it usually freaks people out, it's really more like a blister but bleeds a lot. Not unusual to have blood on my gun and even a little splatter on my glasses. It's not bad unless shooting more than a few hundred rounds in a session.

That was a love bite and scar of battle on your shooting hand, you should be proud ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom