New Hunting Buddy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it's been a little over a year since I put my 12 year old yellow dog down. I couldn't take it any longer and went at picked out this little girl today. Amazing pedigree and should make one heck of a duck dog. She's going to have to be awfully good to live up to her namesake though. Introducing Belle #2.
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_08_08_16eee1b379580f6fcc70f7fad1f359e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ha fun times ahead! Duck season isn't very far away either :) I've seen some blue wings a couple of times already this last week, earliest ever.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here Okie! Saw a group about 20 strong near grove yesterday. This one will be ready to get out there next season for sure.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys! We go back to pick her up on the 22nd. I'll post pics along the way as her training progresses.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a choice Roosta. I let my 4 year old little girl have pick of the litter. She said "I want the white one and I want to name her Belle". I was actually thinking of a black this time, but she misses her yellow dog she had her entire life until last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom