New Oklahoma Rifle Mfgr---LOKI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a new, incredible manufacturer in Colgate, OK named LOKI Weapons Systems. They are great guys and make a wonderful product. Check them out at lokiweaponsystems.com They are starting to get into the competitive line as well as the traditional M4 LE/Mil rifles.

M

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have shot one. The billet receiver set is thicker and just as light as forged. The fit and finish is super tight as they drill the takedown pin holes after the set has been fit together. The integral finger grooves in the magwell is a nice feature for CQB holds an there is a pretty extreme cut in magwell. There are way too many features to list. Check them out on the 20th at the OKCGC rifle match.

M

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish they had more specs and info on their site (or that they would join here and give more info). I'm also all for supporting local folks, but their rifles seem high for things like phosphate-treated chrome-moly barrels (that don't say anything about chrome-lining).

Not even trying to have the chrome-lined debate, but it is a process that costs more, so you expect to pay more for chrome-lining (and phosphate treatment is cheaper).

Billet is cool, but I'd like to see one put to the test and get some info about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom