New Oklahoma Rifle Mfgr---LOKI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomerzz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.defensereview.com/the-bi...pingement-gas-system-makes-the-m4-unreliable/

That one made it 2400 something with no lube until failures started.

If someone has beat en masse that with an AR, I'd be curious to see it.

I think it's pretty normal for a good quality upper... if you're lubing the hell out of it, it wont make it that high.

If you could simply scrub it for 5 mins in places, you could go another 2k.

Loki Weapon Systems

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have shot one. The billet receiver set is thicker and just as light as forged. The fit and finish is super tight as they drill the takedown pin holes after the set has been fit together. The integral finger grooves in the magwell is a nice feature for CQB holds an there is a pretty extreme cut in magwell. There are way too many features to list. Check them out on the 20th at the OKCGC rifle match.

M

Enjoyed meeting everyone at OKCGC.

Attachments

• LOKI-FM4-UpperLower-Inside from web.jpg
    LOKI-FM4-UpperLower-Inside from web.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 127
  • LOKI-FM4-Digi-Multi from web.jpg
    LOKI-FM4-Digi-Multi from web.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 155
  • LOKI-FM4-Matched-UpperLower from web.jpg
    LOKI-FM4-Matched-UpperLower from web.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 133

Loki Weapon Systems

New to the site!
Reaction score
I know its very new. I just saw it on their Facebook page. Hopefully Erik their CEO will chime in as to when it will be available.

The 1911 are available. We are writing up specs on the different models for the website and literature. We can build them to your specification and finish. Just shoot me an email or give us a call.

jedavis@lokiweaponsystems

Latest posts

Top Bottom