New Oklahoma Rifle Mfgr---LOKI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
bout how many rounds u put through it?

The one I "fondled" had about 400 rounds since the last cleaning. Not sure of total round count on it.

I have sent the link to this thread to the owners and hopefully they will chime in very soon. I was very impressed by the product but also by the business model. No need to pay for mil-spec trigger if you are going to replace it anyway. No need for a mil-spec bolt carrier if another one will be used. Need a 18" mid-length with a magpul stock, then that's what you get. Very easy and reasonable.

WCMS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one I "fondled" had about 400 rounds since the last cleaning. Not sure of total round count on it.

I have sent the link to this thread to the owners and hopefully they will chime in very soon. I was very impressed by the product but also by the business model. No need to pay for mil-spec trigger if you are going to replace it anyway. No need for a mil-spec bolt carrier if another one will be used. Need a 18" mid-length with a magpul stock, then that's what you get. Very easy and reasonable.[/QUOT

not to bad i guess. glad u sent this thread to them hope they join in. really would like to support some locals.

spec2009

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Erik with Loki Weapon Systems. We are starting production and updating website all while remodeling the office/warehouse and getting ready for SOFIC. Things are crazy and we won't be watching the board closely. We can pretty much build it to your specs, no bcg, barrel length, or different stock, etc. I can be reached at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leWVQqU0DEw

We also offer an 8 sided 15" long free float forend.
[Broken External Image]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

spec2009

New to the site!
Reaction score
Quick Update:
1700 rounds so far since last cleaning and still no hiccups. Not gonna clean it til it misfeeds or jams.
See yall at the shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom