New Oklahoma Rifle Mfgr---LOKI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to shoot the LOKI rifle at the rifle match this weekend out at OKC gun club. I liked what I saw for sure. The owners of the company where there in person too which tells me that they are serious about their customer service.

I really liked the robust design to the upper and lower receivers. That 15" handguard was bada$$ as well. I think I will be replacing my VTAC with one of those right away.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious... What has made it to 15K?

There are plenty of folks on here who have made it to that number repeatedly with several different manufacturers' ARs.

I'm well on my way to 4k by the end of this year with one of mine, and its only been 1 1/2 years with it so far.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are plenty of folks on here who have made it to that number repeatedly with several different manufacturers' ARs.

I'm well on my way to 4k by the end of this year with one of mine, and its only been 1 1/2 years with it so far.

Read back a few comments. The question was in regards to making it to 15k without cleaning the rifle but it was asked right after Eric from LOKI stated that at 2200 rounds without cleaning the rifle finally had a malfunction.

I don't think anyone would be suprised by a rifle simply getting to 15k rounds but if it could maintain a certain accuracy such as 1 MOA after that many rounds now that would be impressive.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of a BCM and a LWRC that went 15k without cleaning. I love that OK has these guys but their prices seem awful high for the parts listed and shown on their website. That's just an observation as I have no first hand knowledge of their product. I'd like to support them too since they donatedrifles to CLEET. They need to loose the cheesy finger groove magwell though lol.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read back a few comments. The question was in regards to making it to 15k without cleaning the rifle but it was asked right after Eric from LOKI stated that at 2200 rounds without cleaning the rifle finally had a malfunction.

I don't think anyone would be suprised by a rifle simply getting to 15k rounds but if it could maintain a certain accuracy such as 1 MOA after that many rounds now that would be impressive.

You know what - you're right. Got off in the weeds there with the replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would be suprised by a rifle simply getting to 15k rounds...

nor should anyone be impressed by a $1400+ rifle going for 2K rounds without a malfunction...that was my point.

Like Josh said, I'm glad we got a black rifle manufacturer in town, and I hope they are successful. Lord knows we need more success stories these days. But they need to earn our business buy doing more than just being in Oklahoma and dropping in here for a few posts.

Wish I could've made it to the shoot.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now Im tracking with you. I have been sitting here thinking damn 15k without a cleaning or a malfunction would be impossible. I agree with you I'm that 2k without a malfunction isn't a super natural feat but is commendable. I also agree thst the AR world is a competitive place to be doing business and the guys at LOKI have got their work cut out for them. I was impressed by the fact that they weren't just making another $600 mil spec same as everybody else AR to get their feet wet. They spoke of their research within the military, police and competitive shooting communities to figure out a way to make a better AR and the fact that they chose OK for their manufacturing is gravy on top to me.
They also had a nice 1911 on hand that they are building as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom