New Prep Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a stones throw from my current residence(moving in a few weeks). Will have to stop by and check it out.

Do you smoke cigars? Would you like to get started if you don't? The best tobacco lounge in the city is at the same place as the store. Many/some of us from OSA go there quite regularly.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you smoke cigars? Would you like to get started if you don't? The best tobacco lounge in the city is at the same place as the store. Many/some of us from OSA go there quite regularly.

Tobacco Exchange? I have yet to visit that place either. I don't really smoke cigars too often, except on special occasions, but I do smoke a pipe. I usually go to Cigar & Co because they have Davidoff, but I don't hang out, just buy and fly. Although I would be interested in hanging out with some OSAers.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tobacco Exchange? I have yet to visit that place either. I don't really smoke cigars too often, except on special occasions, but I do smoke a pipe. I usually go to Cigar & Co because they have Davidoff, but I don't hang out, just buy and fly. Although I would be interested in hanging out with some OSAers.

Brother brother brother brother come on down to Tobacco Exchange. They have everything that Cigar & Co. has and A LOT more! Plus, you can sit in their spacious back room and smoke with the other gentlemen and help solve the world's problems. Additionally, they have everything pipe-related that you could ever want.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brother brother brother brother come on down to Tobacco Exchange. They have everything that Cigar & Co. has and A LOT more! Plus, you can sit in their spacious back room and smoke with the other gentlemen and help solve the world's problems. Additionally, they have everything pipe-related that you could ever want.

Actually I think Cigar & Co. is the only place in the entire state that sells Davidoff, but I will gladly come down and check Tobacco Exchange out. Cigar & Co. is short on pipe accessories and other related items, the only thing I really buy from them is tobacco.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I think Cigar & Co. is the only place in the entire state that sells Davidoff, but I will gladly come down and check Tobacco Exchange out. Cigar & Co. is short on pipe accessories and other related items, the only thing I really buy from them is tobacco.

I don't know if they sale Davidoff pipe tobacco or not. I know that they used to carry Davidoff cigars, but not anymore at that location. I am more of a cigar man myself, never smoked a pipe before :rolleyes:

skycitadel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I visited Homestand for their grand opening event on thursday. As previously posted they have a few items I have not seen in OKC at other stores. Such as Berkey water filters.

They had a decent selection of items for a brand new store. Hopefully they will expand the inventory as time goes on.

The people there were helpful and friendly.

What I found most interesting was that they have a sorta classroom/kitchen area. They talked about holding classes for customers on general first aid, CPR, packing a BOB and general preparedness stuff. Also, they plan to have times when they will be opening up some of the Storage foods they sell for customers to try it out.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that they have NO Zombie BS makes me want to go. I'll hit it after lunch. Tobacco Exchange is good for when you are out of stuff or want to try before you buy online.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm a fan of Tobacco Exchange, used to go to ZT's, but I like the staff better at TE...friendly, helpful, lounge is free to any customer. I will be headed there soon to restock. Will have to check out the other place as well, need to get the shelter restocked.

outcomesix

New to the site!
Reaction score
Here is the skinny. The guys who own Homestand found some backers (a storm shelter company) and decided to do their own store. It's a fancy looking store for sure, gonna have to bring in a lot of money with those high prices, 5 employees, and corner shop mortgage (3k a month im sure). They've got a lot of things for your storm cellar, but that is about it folks. Maybe that is the market they are going for, if so.. good luck.

Red Dawn is now a new store called Plan B Survival. Opened back up Feb 17th. New owners, new inventory. They are also doing a ton more classes than what Red Dawn did.

Plan B Survival
6101 SE 15th
Midwest City, OK 73110

Latest posts

Top Bottom