New Toy Inbound to SSP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has been my dream rifle for a while now, so I'm pretty damn excited! Can anyone guess what this sexy beauty is? Order went through this morning, so now the waiting game begins! :50cal:

i46.tinypic.com_o0lmp.jpg

flashover008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW that is nice how long did it take to get it
Have A Blessed Wednesday
Mike
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{
This has been my dream rifle for a while now, so I'm pretty damn excited! Can anyone guess what this sexy beauty is? Order went through this morning, so now the waiting game begins! :50cal:

i46.tinypic.com_o0lmp.jpg

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a Super Vepr (at least that's what they used to be called). My buddy has one, and kills slews of deer with it.

The one in the picture looks good with the 1-4x (or whatever that is) on it. That is about the perfect scope for that type of rifle IMO. Looks like it might need a raised cheek pad though.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep it's a Super Vepr .308! I've wanted one for a LONG time and they just started being re-imported this year, so saved up and now I'll finally have one soon.

For those that aren't familiar with the Veprs, they are basically the Cadillacs of the AK platform rifles. Heavy duty RPK reinforced receivers, heavy duty chrome lined fluted target barrel, integral compensator, chrome-lined guts, etc...

The Super Veprs are 1 MOA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom