New Toy Inbound to SSP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said it before, and I'll say it again, that is a beautiful rifle!! The forend styling reminds me of the HK SL (self-loading) sporting rifles of the mid-to-late 1980s. Thanks for the pics, and happy shooting!

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been said:
BEAUTIFUL! You need to put a POSP scope on that!

Yeah I plan on ordering next month. Thinking about this one:
http://kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scop...-and-tactical-weaver-rail-weaver-version.html

I said it before, and I'll say it again, that is a beautiful rifle!! The forend styling reminds me of the HK SL (self-loading) sporting rifles of the mid-to-late 1980s. Thanks for the pics, and happy shooting!

It is an incredibly comfortable stock. Just feels so natural, the thumb hole and the contours are perfect IMO. The fore end texturing is really something else. It's almost like a custom stippling job. I've never seen anything like it on wood. I'll have to take some closeup of that tomorrow in better lighting.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooter that was a "used" rifle? She looks practically unfired! Huge score especially with the included mount and scope! If you don't mind me ask, how much did your Vepr run you back?

Latest posts

Top Bottom