new trend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn't escalate. Deadly force threshold had been crossed. He met force with force.

That was my thinking too. How do you 'escalate' beyond deadly force? The Nuclear option??

The real issue is protecting the companies ass. They do not want to be party to a lawsuit if an innocent (or not so innocent) person in the store accidentally catches a slug from an employee's gun.

So they'll let their pharmacists be fish in a bowl for these scumbag hoods.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah, but most of the time the BGs don't want to physically harm the employees, they just want them to fork over the drugs.....and with a "just give it to them" policy like Walgreen's has, it's a prime target.

Last edited:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my thinking too. How do you 'escalate' beyond deadly force? The Nuclear option??

The real issue is protecting the companies ass. They do not want to be party to a lawsuit if an innocent (or not so innocent) person in the store accidentally catches a slug from an employee's gun.

My thinking also, for the insurance, they have to say..comply
Gettin sued for the robber getting shot, other employees , innocent shoppers.
Let the insurance pay for the stolen drugs.
Its just nowdays the perps dont want to just rob you ,they want to humiliate you ,permanetly injure you.
Other than the drugs being stolen its about the recognition , being badaxxes , just take what you want.
Good for him and the others who stand up for themselves, hope he wins any lawsuits.
Like I said ..If Im at walgreens , I know theres at least one gun

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that most companies have a no firearm and comply policy. Why wouldn't you expect to be fired for violating this or any other company policy? The pharmacists knew the risks and he accepted them, now go get another job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom