new trend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I for one will never take my business to Wallgreens after this...that man did what he should have and should have been promoted for it...

Agreed. I use walgreens quite a bit ,getting the Wifeys meds. It would be too hard to change drugstores...but Know This.
If I am there there will be...at least ..one gun.. on the good guys side.
I dont know if I can make a difference, but they are not stealing the Wifeys meds.
Is there anything in the SDA about protecting your pharmacist........JK ;)

Last edited:

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So by Walgreens policy you should sit down and be a victim?
Yes.
Walgreens' approach is "endorsed by law enforcement, which strongly advises against confrontation of crime suspects. Compromise is safer."

Walgreen's has a "just give it to them" policy...which is probably the biggest reason that particular company is robbed most often.
They definitely get hit more than the little mom & pop pharmacies which have less security and often easier access/escape routes....Gee, I wonder why.
:preocc:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decision is pretty simple for me...

I can find a new job. I only get one life on this earth.

I'll be armed and ready to defend myself no matter the corporate consequenses.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made the decision long ago when I heard about this (last year when it happened maybe?) that I would no longer use Walgreen's and would discourage others from doing so, as well.

If enough people do so, and make it a point to let corporate know why, then things might change. But.... sad as I am to admit it, I don't see it happening.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made the decision long ago when I heard about this (last year when it happened maybe?) that I would no longer use Walgreen's and would discourage others from doing so, as well.

If enough people do so, and make it a point to let corporate know why, then things might change. But.... sad as I am to admit it, I don't see it happening.
I think its's very safe to assume that most pharmacies have "no armed employees" policies...not just Walgreens.
WalMart, KMart, CVS, Drug Warehouse, May's, MedX, etc....they are all antis.

I'd bet the only ones that do not have such assinine policies are the small mom & pop stores.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, but those companies aren't publicly standing by their anti-gun status in the media right now, so I haven't taken that on. It's a personal decision. Some people may not think it's an issue... others do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom